extreme obesity

obvious brain washing1 week

Who likes the idea of having their feeder "convince" them that up is down and good is bad. That is to say, a feeder that insures their feedee that they NEED processed fat and sugar because it's good for their health. That either it will help them with their weight problem or that the extra fat is good for a growing boy/girl. Promising that insulin is regular, that everything is ok and they just need to keep eating because the mean doctor is wrong and [title] knows best. Ensuring piggy that everything will be ok right until their heart explodes.

With someone who knows what you're doing of course.

obvious brain washing3 days

I love the idea of being soothed by a feeder into thinking everything is ok even though Iíve gotten massive, although for me itís more of a manipulation thing than brainwashing I suppose.

obvious brain washing1 day

somefatgirl:
I love the idea of being soothed by a feeder into thinking everything is ok even though I�ve gotten massive, although for me it�s more of a manipulation thing than brainwashing I suppose.

Same dif smiley

obvious brain washing15 hours

My dream scenario: (not written by me)

ok.

i want to gently, sweetly take advantage of a plump personís natural hunger. i want them to eat to their heartís content, no pressure, just enjoying themselves, not worrying if itís too much. feed them all the fatty stuff they want, wait on them hand and foot, until theyíre used to constant meals and eating exactly what they want.

i want to do that for a few months, let them feed themselves up, getting softer and heavier and slower. happier. bigger.

when theyíre hooked, more sedentary, more focused on food, iíll do a little more. cream instead of milk. a few extra desserts. mcdoubles between meals. constant munching. their hunger will grow as they do and theyíll come to expect the extra calories, demand them even, tummies growling after a single hour unfed.

itíll get to the point where theyíre moaning for me when i get home at the end of the day, because the fridge was too far away and they finished the snacks i left them. itíll get to the point where i can ask them to grunt and oink for their food and they wonít think twice. itíll get to the point where their world slows down and narrows, until food is all they think about, until theyíre stretched out, til they lose their waists and their jawline, til they start breaking chairs.

eventually, well, theyíll just be helpless, hungry pigs.

obvious brain washing15 hours