Extreme obesity

Obvious brain washing

Who likes the idea of having their feeder "convince" them that up is down and good is bad. That is to say, a feeder that insures their feedee that they NEED processed fat and sugar because it's good for their health. That either it will help them with their weight problem or that the extra fat is good for a growing boy/girl. Promising that insulin is regular, that everything is ok and they just need to keep eating because the mean doctor is wrong and [title] knows best. Ensuring piggy that everything will be ok right until their heart explodes.

With someone who knows what you're doing of course.
5 years

Obvious brain washing

somefatgirl:
I love the idea of being soothed by a feeder into thinking everything is ok even though I�ve gotten massive, although for me it�s more of a manipulation thing than brainwashing I suppose.

Same dif smiley
5 years

Obvious brain washing

To bad it ain't that easy to find someone like that eh
4 years

Obvious brain washing

yes baby, come on now, it's time to eat. open wide for me.

what's that? you're still full from earlier? but you can't be, you haven't eaten since yesterday! no, no, I'm quite sure, and I would know best, wouldn't I?

I fed you an hour ago? no, silly, don't you remember? you woke up just now and it's time for breakfast. ah, of course - being down here, doing nothing day in day out except eat what I tell you to eat, it's no wonder you can't tell today from tomorrow! and in the dark, I suppose you wouldn't know what time it is.

now, open wide so I can put the tube in. you're on a diet, remember? you have to eat exactly what I say if you want to lose to lose weight. ten thousand calories are ready to go! what's that? no, it's not two thousand and it never has been, how many times do I have to tell you? now hurry up and drink your breakfast - yes, all of it - so you can lose weight for me. because we don't want to keep you in this bed forever, do we? no! don't try to get up! you're not ready yet. just a little longer, okay? just a few more meals. yes, I know I said that last time - no baby, that was yesterday, not months ago. you're getting confused again.

go back to sleep, baby. it's nearly time for breakfast.
4 years

Obvious brain washing

Somehow I don't think hypnosis would be needed. A full fridge and kitchen counter loaded full of tasty goodies would do the trick !
4 years

Obvious brain washing

Oh, It's completely available. Just have to look beyond your own front door.
4 years

Obvious brain washing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Who likes the idea of having their feeder "convince" them that up is down and good is bad. That is to say, a feeder that insures their feedee that they NEED processed fat and sugar because it's good for their health. That either it will help them with their weight problem or that the extra fat is good for a growing boy/girl. Promising that insulin is regular, that everything is ok and they just need to keep eating because the mean doctor is wrong and [title] knows best. Ensuring piggy that everything will be ok right until their heart explodes.

With someone who knows what you're doing of course.

SahX:
Luring someone into feederism is already a subsantially iffy maneuver to do, from a ethical ground. As a feeder, you have to constantly weigh the pros and cons of any weight-increasing savvy foreplay with your partner, otherwise you are simply blurring away the limitations between consentent foreplaying or hustling someone to your own fancies and, let's be honest, the outcomes of such form of relationship get sooner or later unhealthy because unlikely Christian Grey or Dracula's preys, real-life women are granted by freewill, rational-thinking skills and more peculiarily any forms of sexual fatigue.

But there, we are talking about performing an indoctrination by forcible means: which meant that you found this arousing to coerce your partner into doing something that under its normal mind condition wouldn't otherwise NEVER does. That is a proper form of sexual molestation and constitutes a crime in regard to the law.

Mmmm con-non-con feels good and criminal but it ain't. Yum.
4 years

Obvious brain washing

Hedonistic_Purity:
Mmmm con-non-con feels good and criminal but it ain't. Yum.

SahX:
Then, how it cannot being criminal?

I think something's getting lost in the translation.
4 years

Obvious brain washing

somefatgirl:
I love the idea of being soothed by a feeder into thinking everything is ok even though I�ve gotten massive, although for me it�s more of a manipulation thing than brainwashing I suppose.
Same here! Why is it that there's an assumption that the feeder is a man and the feedee a woman?
4 years

Obvious brain washing

I always assumed the feeder was a woman.. it’s all in the eye of the beholder.
4 years
12   loading