introductions

hello, hello!1 week

Hello!
I've been hanging around for a few weeks now and have been enjoying the community. I keep asking "where have you guys been all my life?!" I've lived a life ashamed and always feeling lonely.

Now in my second marriage I wonder what might have been if I had only found this site sooner. I am lucky however, that my current husband who admittedly does not find me attractive, suggested that I seek out something to meet the needs he didn't want to satisfy. That led me to my online Master who in turn has opened my eyes to a host of things including this wonderful community.

Anyways, feel free to check out my profile, pics, and videos, drop me a message...I love to chat, and would welcome any advice, feedback, etc. smiley

hello, hello!1 week

Hola there how are you. Welcome aboard the group. You are very sexy indeed, you must not feel bad not ugly. You look awesome

hello, hello!1 week

Welcome to the community hunny. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself. 😊

hello, hello!1 week

cd77:
Hello!
I've been hanging around for a few weeks now and have been enjoying the community. I keep asking "where have you guys been all my life?!" I've lived a life ashamed and always feeling lonely.

Now in my second marriage I wonder what might have been if I had only found this site sooner. I am lucky however, that my current husband who admittedly does not find me attractive, suggested that I seek out something to meet the needs he didn't want to satisfy. That led me to my online Master who in turn has opened my eyes to a host of things including this wonderful community.

Anyways, feel free to check out my profile, pics, and videos, drop me a message...I love to chat, and would welcome any advice, feedback, etc. smiley

U are beautiful nevr mind yr husband