Gaining

When did you start noticing?

I think I really started noticing once my weight was in the “overweight” BMI range... but that might have been a result of the number.

Another phenomenon that people note is “becoming softer”—which I’m pretty sure is fat redistribution. You might gain an initial amount of obvious visceral fat that then redistributes to subcutaneous fat around your body over time. My gut was actually larger when I was lighter.
5 years

I feel like I was noticing for a while before there was an appreciable change on the scale. For a long time it was mostly muscle degrading and being replaced by fat, so while my weight stayed fairly constant, I knew I was getting fatter. Just the last 6-10lbs or so have been a noticeable uptick in both weight and actual fatness (size/body composition). As it turns out it this also coincided with me crossing the BMI threshold into overweight, so I guess there is something to those numbers after all
5 years

I'm really starting to notice over the last couple of weeks. I'm struggling to put my socks on a lot more. Also, without being to rude, I am starting to REALLY struggle shaving my pubic area. I have, for many years, shaved the lot from my bumhole to just under my belly button, but now I am struggling to see because my belly is blocking the view lol....
4 years

gym bunnie:
It's started huh! - love the idea of that little softness getting heavier, filling out your clothes, sticking out, may be even embarressing you - it will be great when your friends start pointing it out - are you greedy in front of others? - love your sittiing down pic btw

abstoflab:
You can see my midsection has been engulfed by soft fat, even my strong pecs are starting to look a little like titties when I sit down. I�m gaining so fast, I still had abs in December.

As for pigging out on junk food, I only used to do it in private, I didn�t even want anyone to know my disciplined diet was slipping a little, let alone I was pigging out all the time, but now I can�t help myself, I�m eating junk food in front of people all the time. And of course people have noticed the change in my eating and have been commenting

I'm in a similar situation.
I had abs last summer, and have been quite muscular for the past 15 years. I'm quite astonished that the change to soft & flabby has happened so quickly, I never thought it would all go to shit so soon lol.....
4 years

Hammertime44:
Noticed It takes longer to get dressed. My jeans take a while to put on. Bunching up and I have to actively suck in to button every pair of jeans I have. And it�s day 4 of a 10 day pint of heavy cream before bed diet. 😳

gym bunnie:
How embarrassed would you be if someone caught you squeezing into your jeans, having to suck in your growing belly to do them up? Would the idea of someone seeing that turn you on?

That's been a fantasy of mine for years.
4 years