Fattening others

My cousin has gotten huge...

I was on big family gathering with relatives and saw my cousin there. It has been like 2-years since I have seen him. He has always been really skinny but now just wow. He had expanded so much. His belly was this big round drooping ball, on top belly rested big round female like moobs and he had double chin. I think he has gained 100 pounds.

I was wondering how is that possible until saw the reason. There was my cousins girlfriend, cute looking chubby girl who kept glancing my dads big belly and I saw her checking out my belly as well. She kept bringing my cousin food on the table and was encouraging my cousin to eat until he was stuffed to max capacity.

I saw his belly swell even bigger proportions and buttons on his shirt was starting to struggle. I saw her whispering something to my cousin and my cousin nodded and she giggled. I saw her giving my cousin tender belly rub and I could sense that my cousin was enjoying that.

I was really happy for my cousin to have found such lovely girlfriend who seemed to be feeder. I was also little jealousy at the same time because not having to find a feeder girlfriend in real life.

I have always fantasied to find a female feeder who would feed, encourage me to get really fat and she would enjoyed it so much.
5 years

Maybe ask her if she has any like-minded friends to whom she can introduce you?
5 years

Masuli:
I was on big family gathering with relatives and saw my cousin there. It has been like 2-years since I have seen him. He has always been really skinny but now just wow. He had expanded so much. His belly was this big round drooping ball, on top belly rested big round female like moobs and he had double chin. I think he has gained 100 pounds.

I was wondering how is that possible until saw the reason. There was my cousins girlfriend, cute looking chubby girl who kept glancing my dads big belly and I saw her checking out my belly as well. She kept bringing my cousin food on the table and was encouraging my cousin to eat until he was stuffed to max capacity.

I saw his belly swell even bigger proportions and buttons on his shirt was starting to struggle. I saw her whispering something to my cousin and my cousin nodded and she giggled. I saw her giving my cousin tender belly rub and I could sense that my cousin was enjoying that.

I was really happy for my cousin to have found such lovely girlfriend who seemed to be feeder. I was also little jealousy at the same time because not having to find a feeder girlfriend in real life.

I have always fantasied to find a female feeder who would feed, encourage me to get really fat and she would enjoyed it so much.

Such a beautiful thing! You will find a feeder someday! Don't give up smiley
5 years

Masuli:

Your cousin has to be one of the luckiest guys in the world! I would love to be in his situation!
5 years

ShakesSphere:
My girlfriend has cousins like that. her relatives are either massively fat or they are thin feeders with massively fat partners. Even my girlfriend's mother is a feeder. She always brings out food and sugary drinks for me. Her couch has a 600 pound capacity.

So I guess you could say this fetish runs in the family....huh. I wonder if that is true in other families?
4 years