Stuffing

Weekend immobility experiment

I wasn’t sure if this should go under Stuffig, Extreme, or Lifestyle so I just chose one.

Tomorrow morning I am going to be starting a Weekend Immobility Experiment.

The rules:
I am not allowed to move at all without assistance.

As soon as I feel the pressure in my belly subside I am to eat more as to keep my body too stuffed to move the entire time.

The objective:
See how many calories I can consume while burning the bare minimum.

See how much I can eat in two days.

The goals:
To stretch my belly enough to get at least one new stretch mark.

To gain enough weight that I don’t lose it the following week at work.
5 years

Funnel feeding with healthy calories will really boost your fullfillment and satisfaction. Smoothies are the best using fruit, nuts, heavy cream, peanut butter, chocolate, and coconut oil. Try to minimize the raw sugars to minimize impacts on your body's systems.
5 years

MyNeighborJotaro:
This seems super interesting! Hope you and your partner do this as safely as possible, it;s literally just sitting but ya never know

Yes we are playing it safe, I won’t be rupturing anything.
5 years

fatowl:
Funnel feeding with healthy calories will really boost your fullfillment and satisfaction. Smoothies are the best using fruit, nuts, heavy cream, peanut butter, chocolate, and coconut oil. Try to minimize the raw sugars to minimize impacts on your body's systems.

We haven’t done funnel feeding with smoothies but I am getting plenty of real foods, fruits, nuts, veggies, etc.

Most of what I’ve consumed isn’t laden with sugar even though I have consumed a lot of sugar, probably more than I should be consuming but the real food should balance that out right. Yeah, we will go with that
5 years