Gaining

Diabetics and gaining...

Do any diabetic feedees, feel that their feeder wanted them diabetic on purpose?

How many feedees are diabetic on FF?
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
I'm a diabetic (a somewhat recent dx from about a yr ago). It's been difficult finding a balance for me as I have binge eating and food addiction issues.

Does it make gaining weight easier?

BTW. You have a nice belly.
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
I'm a diabetic (a somewhat recent dx from about a yr ago). It's been difficult finding a balance for me as I have binge eating and food addiction issues.

This is yr life but when health is involved I would suggest changing yr habits. If your feeder is really into you he Will be ok with the occasional stuffing every now and then
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
@startnew: good advice, thank u for replying. I don't want a feeder. I feed myself well enough as it is. 😂 I'm trying. I've been exercising and limiting sugars and carbs.

Tell me about it. I try to Balance the time I am indulging with the time I am on my gard although that is sooo unsexy. I only do it to stay away from health problems cos I love curves on myself and others. Good luck and Write me if you want to talk
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
@startnew: good advice, thank u for replying. I don't want a feeder. I feed myself well enough as it is. 😂 I'm trying. I've been exercising and limiting sugars and carbs.

I loved this comment.
So many assume every BBW needs a feeder to provide money/food for her.
It is brilliant to see somebody who isn't crying for attention & free food like a Feabie drama queen lol !!
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:

Startnew:
This is yr life but when health is involved I would suggest changing yr habits. If your feeder is really into you he Will be ok with the occasional stuffing every now and then

Fa19:
That's a good attitude. Although it's not easy to find a balance between desires and health issues.
Normally it's impossible to be a foodie/feedee and to stay healthy.
But that's the "price" one has to pay.

But I guess here the diabetics are not "feedeerelated". Diabetics was first I think. One wants to stay healthy then. Of course.

I would say it depends How Extreme you want it to b. I am not into immobility at all
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:

fatsmagic:
I loved this comment.
So many assume every BBW needs a feeder to provide money/food for her.
It is brilliant to see somebody who isn't crying for attention & free food like a Feabie drama queen lol !!

Yes I Like that attitude. Although if I met the right guy and He shared my views... Why the hell Not
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
I just wanna say I make no judgement on women or men who are looking for feeder/feedee "arrangements".If it's among consenting adults and all are in agreement and on same page. Just cause i said i didnt want a feeder doesn't mean i don't support the idea that others may.

Yes I get you.
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Not diabetic, but my blood sugar is at pre-diabetes level since gaining. Been getting a lot of low blood sugar issues, which kind of sucks
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

I am diabetic type 2. I have been able to gain 60 pounds without it to adversely affecting my blood sugar.
4 years