General

Anyone else love sneaking food?

always sneaking food.
i'm a lorry driver away all week so its fairly easy but 2 greggs breakfast baps and latte for breakfast instead of cereal then whatever offers are on chocolate normally wispa and mars duo's. couple them through out day. pie and pastys for snacks along with double round sandwiches. then whatever the meal vouchers for i get with parking. normally mcdonalds kfc or recent favourite bk tripple whopper meal, large. with cheese dippers. mind the food i get sent with like home made roast dinners etc still get eaten.

certainly explains the sofy round physique i suppose.
4 years

My favorite moments with this fetish are seeing my wife's secret snack charges when I log into our bank account. Any time she has to run an errand she gets tempted into hitting up fast food now. Even the vending machines at her office take a card, so it's amazing to see her have 3-4 vending machine charges in the afternoon and be assured my princess is still growing!
4 years

My mom is soo watchful of my weight and what I eat so I always have to sneak food. It's fun to go on an unhealthy binge and then eat her healthy dinner later like I didn't just stuff myself an hour ago. The sad part is that it makes it harder to gain weight
4 years

One thing I caught my wife doing is she gets DoorDash for her and all of her fattie coworker chicks. She'll say "don't be alarmed by the big charge, all of the girls are paying me back in cash".

But one day I needed some cash to tip a pizza driver; figured she'd have a ton after a year of all these DoorDash team lunches. Turns out she then takes that cash and secretly blows it all on snacks throughout the day at her work's cafe. 🐷🍫🥤🍩🍟
4 years

Yes and no. On one hand I just wanna freely pig out without caring about others but sadly I live with family while I go to college and I get judged and shamed for my weight. Plus I’m prevented from eating much because of them.
On the other hand I love buying myself a lot of snacks in secret that I don’t have to share. Plus there’s something sexy about doing something you know you shouldn’t. Because it’s kind of naughty.
I hate it and love it at the same time.
4 years