General

Why are there no mutual gainers?

I have noticed that mutual gainers (female) are super rare. Why is that?
5 years

WOW, THAT rare???? No answer, nothing?
Why the hell is the feedism / feeding scene so incredibly pathetically undeveloped? I have been in this for a long time and nothing has improved, not one bit, nothing. People still hide in closets and from themselves.
SAD, very sad.
5 years

because the whole genre has a super bad rap publicly. it sucks, but it means that everyone with any interest in this stuff feels uncomfortable about it by default, and most don't explore it. In terms of biological probability, it seems absurdly likely that a very high percentage of people in general have some leanings this way, so the utter dearth, a few thousand on sites like this out of billions with internet access, is... weird
5 years

There's also how I would expect most male mutual gainers to be fine with a woman who's gaining for herself, or even if she's just large.

Also, most feedees can't reasonably or realistically expect her future boyfriend or husband to not eventually get fat, if he isn't already. Most that I've talked to, admit and expect this.

Also, those who tend to be good at cooking tend to be overweight or even obese.

I've also noticed that in general, women usually seem to be less focused on appearance than men are, so perhaps there's many who may not explicitly want her boyfriend or husband to gain weight, but at the same time don't mind.

Hopefully I'm making sense here.
5 years

ILuvChubbyChix:
There's also how I would expect most male mutual gainers to be fine with a woman who's gaining for herself, or even if she's just large.

Also, most feedees can't reasonably or realistically expect her future boyfriend or husband to not eventually get fat, if he isn't already. Most that I've talked to, admit and expect this.

Also, those who tend to be good at cooking tend to be overweight or even obese.

I've also noticed that in general, women usually seem to be less focused on appearance than men are, so perhaps there's many who may not explicitly want her boyfriend or husband to gain weight, but at the same time don't mind.

Hopefully I'm making sense here.

Influx:
I generally agree with ya, a lot of that makes sense.

I know in my case personally, I did try my hand at gaining and didn't enjoy it. Just because I adore fat on a partner has nothing to do with me liking fat on myself, as I found out.

Also, contrast is a big sub-fetish in our fetish.

I think there can be a lot of romance and sensuality in mutual gaining. I had this in a former relationship, and it was wonderful.

I think there are plenty of gay or lesbian couples who enjoy mutual gaining, but I may just be stereotyping.

See my writing under Stories. Specifically, read "For the Love of Plumpness" a short vignettte about my mutual gaining experience. The link is here:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

I would love to hear more about mutual gaining from a straight woman's perspective. Anyone can message me or email me.
5 years