General

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Hello, me and my partner have been trying on and off to get pregnant. I may have pcos, so i know that can effect things a lot. I am going to the gyno sometime in April to get tests done. I know i have cysts on my right ovary. My partner has been eating foods to help his male hormones/ testicular health, because he is also unsure whether he is fertile or not. I track my ovulation with an app and just know my cycle really well. Is there anything in the mean time we can do?

just keep trying and don't stress over it, keeping track on this and that.
i know so many who religiously, right its my perfect time get dick in me, and never worked.
when they relaxed and just fucked with the what ever happens, happerns attitude they got lucky.

good luck
5 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
We tried that method for a whole year.. no luck, so now we are going the medical route etc

well just have fun and i know easy for others to say but what will be will be
5 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Hello, me and my partner have been trying on and off to get pregnant. I may have pcos, so i know that can effect things a lot. I am going to the gyno sometime in April to get tests done. I know i have cysts on my right ovary. My partner has been eating foods to help his male hormones/ testicular health, because he is also unsure whether he is fertile or not. I track my ovulation with an app and just know my cycle really well. Is there anything in the mean time we can do?

My wife has PCOS too. We're on our second pregnancy and she's set for a c-section in a few days. If you're consistently getting your period try clear blue ovulation predictor. It worked for us this time. She also took a course of progesterone from her doctor to help things along. Best of luck!
5 years

Getting pregnant

Hyrule0fFat:
Posted this a year ago and last night I finally found out I'm pregnant!! I'm so excited!

Wooo! Just think about how much more belly and boobs you'll have hahaha.
Seriously congrats hopefully you have an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!
4 years