Lifestyle tips

How do i find a person with this fetish?

Everything said in this thread about Feabie is true.

I'll give one of the examples why I'm glad I got banned. There was a profile of a woman that said "Black men only" and nobody said a word. A guy posted on the newsfeed "I'd love to have a black girlfriend" and the usual suspects all flooded the same thing "omergerd stop fetishizing people of color omgerd!" If he posted "Black Women Only" in his profile would that be better? People are just so miserable on there you're better off staying away.

You want to find a real feedee, go to the Las Vegas or Chicago BBW Bashes. Real events with real people and who wouldnt love the atmosphere of Vegas?
5 years

Feabie is one of the most toxic communities I've ever been a part of. Everyone eats their own. If you feel safe there, you just haven't had your moment yet. No one lasts. Remember how literally the entire Feabie community called Momma Horker a dumb ugly slut with bad make up when she had an article written about her fetish? Disgusting. Sure, maybe dailymail or whatever wasn't the best site to have write the article and it risked exposing the community to those readers. But for fucks sake... last I checked Feabie doesn't have fight club 'don't talk about fight club' rules, does it? I got banned for saying someone had an ugly soul for body shaming one of their own like that. FUCK FEABIE

Remember when yahoo groups was a thing? I miss those days
5 years

Yes, Feabie is ugly.

I tried being nice to everyone on Feabie. That apparently is just like chumming the water for sharks.
5 years

The problem with telling the press about Feabie, is that almost all of the female profiles are begging for money. There is nothing shocking about BBWs, and nothing shocking about men who like them. But the press has a field day with BBWs begging for money to get fatter.
5 years

Back in the day, Experience Project was the way to go, but ever since it shut down I haven't been able to find anything quite like it except for here
4 years

amzn.to/2ZXC1oC

You use Bacon. That's how.

Feedees love bacon more than anyone else. This is a proven fact of fetish science.

That's how you find others.
4 years

MyNeighborJotaro:
It really feels like the Florida of fat fetish sites to me ?‍♂️

As someone who grew up in Tampa, this is such, such, such an accurate comparison. Holy fuck you nailed it.
4 years

I agree that feabie is a horrible site to find people with the same fetish. I've made friends on that site who were driven out by the community. And some of the friends on the site slowly grew more selfish. But the site does have useful data about feederism and places where feederism is on the rise due to their large user count. I suggest using normal dating sites for locations based on their data and use your knowlege of feederism to look for signs in people who might be interested.
4 years