Feedback and suggestions

799lbs isn't enough!

When choosing your weight or goal weight, the maximum option is 799 pounds. For most this wouldn't be a problem, but there are people here who are 800+, and my goal weight is 1000. Can it be updated to 1000 at the minimum? Ideally 1400 as that's the weight of the heaviest person to exist. Thanks smiley
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

Oh I wouldn't worry about that little piggy, I'm sure you will reach your 1000lb goal and infact go even further than it.
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

EmilyMoon:
When choosing your weight or goal weight, the maximum option is 799 pounds. For most this wouldn't be a problem, but there are people here who are 800+, and my goal weight is 1000. Can it be updated to 1000 at the minimum? Ideally 1400 as that's the weight of the heaviest person to exist. Thanks smiley

lol word.
Well, since it is FANTASY feeder, probably should have an upper limit somewhere around the mass of the universe. Literally "I want to eat everything!!!" Hahaha
Or, at least a million pounds, pretty reasonable size for a whale.
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

Or just put the top at 1999 pounds. That should be enough.
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

People can have whatever goal they want. But I find that most of the people who claim they are over 700 have bigger imaginations than they do bodies. They rarely, if ever, have pictures.
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

johnxyz:
People can have whatever goal they want. But I find that most of the people who claim they are over 700 have bigger imaginations than they do bodies. They rarely, if ever, have pictures.

I think a 1000lbs goal would be a nice round number. People who really are over 700lbs are perhaps finding it's enough when at 400lbs they would be dreaming of 1000lbs.

20 years ago 500lbs was the magic number for super massive size. Now there are people walking about at 600lbs. There are people willing to keep feeding someone who has become too fat to stand up. Heck if you want to keep eating like that I will keep bringing the food and doing everything else you need.
4 years

799lbs isn't enough!

I have a goal to get all the feedees on the site to at least 600 pounds.

So sure. Dream all you want. We can make it happen if we work together.
4 years