General

Where do you want to travel to and why?

Italy, have some family there from my grandmother's side (on my dad's side) who she has forbidden us (me, my cousins, and her own children) from talking to until shes on her death bed. Why no idea, but apparently I have family in Tuscany that are aware of us to some extent, but are also apparently forbidden from contracting us.

Basically I just want to find out what the fuck is up with my grandma's side of the family, and why were apparently forbidden from talking to one another.
5 years

SkinnyGainer3:
New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz (which I love) and also I like the climate (warm and humid with lots of thunderstorms in summer).

New Orleans is heaven on earth. Never hear anyone else mention they like the humidity, I always get crazy looks when I say that! For me, it's like a sauna.

And don't get me started on how big those NOLA butts are
5 years

Amsterdam (again)- 420
New York (again)- to go on my own and explore the backstreets this time.
Benidorm- to watch the chaos
Australia- childhood dream
Maldives- to see clear water/ sleep on a Hut over the water
Vegas- gamble
Iceland- spas
4 years

Amsterdam (again)- 420
New York (again)- to go on my own and explore the backstreets this time.
Benidorm- to watch the chaos
Australia- childhood dream
Maldives- to see clear water/ sleep on a Hut over the water
Vegas- gamble
Iceland- spas
4 years

Lebanon (Beirut in particular),
Macao (haven't been since it left Portuguese rule)
Isle of Sark (no cars)
Australia - would like spend a few months seeing a lot of it.
Fiji
Tahiti
Botswana to see the wild life
Madagascar for the same reason as Botswana
Both poles just to say I've done it.
4 years

biggirlsok:
Italy, have some family there from my grandmother's side (on my dad's side) who she has forbidden us (me, my cousins, and her own children) from talking to until shes on her death bed. Why no idea, but apparently I have family in Tuscany that are aware of us to some extent, but are also apparently forbidden from contracting us.

Basically I just want to find out what the fuck is up with my grandma's side of the family, and why were apparently forbidden from talking to one another.

Tuscany is beautiful both inland and coastal. And as the area is fairly low on the mafia front I think your family secret is safe to investigate.
4 years

I have always wanted to travel in United States to eat in all those different kind of fast food and come back to home like 30lbs heavier´or even more.
4 years

Barcelona
Istanbul
Lisbon
Greece
Morocco
Prague
Vegas
San Fransisco
Iran (really!)
4 years

I like to travel most anywhere in the world

Right now I want to go to the following countries to retire, at least during the winter months

Portugal
Spain
France
Italy
Ireland

Maybe

Panama
Costa Rica
Ecuador

These would need to be in the mountains as I don’t like anything over 70 degrees. :-)))
2 years

Iceland because I love cold weather.
Bora Bora because I've always wanted to sleep in one of those hotels that are over the water.
Japan for the culture.
Austria, Germany, and other places in Europe because that's where my family is from.
Singapore, just because.
New Zealand because it looks gorgeous.
2 years
12   loading