Fat experiences

Wht was the first comment you heard about your weight gain?

A colleague or co-worker took one astonishingly close look on me and said: "Excuse me for probably being brash, but you look different these days."
I replied, quite proudly: "Well, dear, I've gained sixteen pounds."

Happy days....
5 years

To a certain extent, I really feel flattered, if someone notices my weight gain. Ich was treated because of cancer and lost a crapload of weight. So if somebody notices that I gained weight and that it looks good, makes me happy. I totally can relate to your feelings....
5 years

MissRH:
I haven�t gained yet so I haven�t had any comments about it, but I�d find it amusing if I gained a lot in my lower body/belly and have the neighbors ask how long I�ve been pregnant and I�d just have to tell them I�m fat!

Well, then give it a shot, Sweetie :-*
I'd be glad to see it happen. given you'd want to share pictures.....
5 years

A now-ex girlfriend saw me with my shirt off after not seeing me shirtless in a while and told me to stop pushing my belly out and I looked silly. I said I wasn't pushing, and I hadn't eaten much that day. She got super wide eyed. So hot.
4 years

I was several months into gaining when people started to notice that I was developing an overhang above my pant's waist band. So I must have put on thirty to forty pounds by then. The normal comment was "Wow! You're put to weight". To which I usually replied, "Yes, I know". As I continued to gain weight many people, particularly those who I had not seen for a while, made the same obvious observation. I found all this a great encouragement.

Once I became morbidly obese. The comments stopped. I think this was because people did not want to embarrass me. However, you could often see in their eyes what they wanted to say. This was more pronounced when I met a relative or friend from school who I had not seen for years.

Occasionally a child has called out in a piercing voice "Mum, look at that fat man". Only to be shushed as quickly as possible to avoid a scene. There is also a gang of teenage boys who congregate near where I live and they can be counted on to make disparaging remarks about my size as I waddle by. But for the most part people keep their comments to themselves.
4 years

“Occasionally a child has called out in a piercing voice "Mum, look at that fat man". Only to be shushed as quickly as possible to avoid a scene. There is also a gang of teenage boys who congregate near where I live and they can be counted on to make disparaging remarks about my size as I waddle by. But for the most part people keep their comments to
themselves.”

Awe 😞 This breaks my heart.
4 years

I've gotten a few great comments from people, usually referring to me as big boy when I'm in the gym or whatever, but I'm adding a lot of muscle with the belly so that works just fine by me..

The first time though was when I'd gained about 15 lbs and my employers at the time (a bunch of complete assholes the pair of them) both said I'd gotten fat (one of them had to be about 300 to 350 lsmiley. I hated them for ages, out when I worked for them!
4 years

My ex saw me shirtless after not seeing me without clothes on for a while, and I had always sucked in and flexed before. I relaxed and she laughed and said, "stop pushing out your belly, you look silly". I told her I wasn't, she asked if I was bloated, I revealed I hadn't eaten in several hours and was definitely not bloated. " She suddenly got super wide eyes. Girl I'm seeing lately always stares at my belly when I'm bloated or shirtless.
4 years

I'm both dreaming of and dreading the day, as far away as it may be, when this happens to me. At the moment I seem to have forced a few pounds (maybe one kilogram) to stick on me. I've had to fight tooth and nail for it thanks to a turbo metabolism. But if I relax, my belly sits out by maybe an inch further than it used to. Half of it SAT fat and the other half visceral (which i hate). With another two inches, it will be noticeable I think. Especially in form-fitting shirts. I've been a slender figure all my life, toned at times. Once the first changes really settle around my waist, I won't be able to keep up this slight-sucking-in act, and people will know something's up in no time. I keep imagining waking up one day after another week-long stint of overeating, and finding myself looking bloated, only to touch it and realise it's soft and fleshy. Makes me squirm to think about.

I only wish I had a significant other to share it with, maybe even mutually.
4 years

I've gone up and down with my weight many times, but each time I start to develop a visible belly, my gf drags me to the scale and wants to know just how much I've gained and she keeps patting and grabbing my belly. That's cute. She seems to be some kind of secret little fa although she doesn't admit it...
4 years
123   loading