Lifestyle tips

Best ways to grow a pot belly

I eat a lot of junk & beer at the weekends this helps a lot for belly mass but is there any specific foods that help for pure belly fat ?
4 years

Fat makes fat.
You are what you eat.
4 years

I've been having 300 ml pure cream per day (minimum, 1200 calories) of pure cream added to my protein / weight gainer shake, which also has a good dose of full cream milk and about 1300 calories just from the protein mix.

I'm growing really bloody quickly.. Like just under a pound a day. But I've noticed that I've got more subcutaneous fat this time around.. But I'm still getting visceral clearly as my belly is pushing out more each day..
4 years

Mime:
I've been having 300 ml per day (minimum, 1200 calories) of pure cream added to my protein / weight gainer shake, which also has a good dose of full cream milk and about 1300 calories just from the protein mix.

I'm growing really bloody quickly.. Like just under a pound a day. But I've noticed that I've got more subcutaneous fat this time around.. But I'm still getting visceral clearly as my belly is pushing out more each day..

becomingoverweight:
Interesting, I wouldn't think cream and protein would cause visceral gains. Maybe I should look a bit more into how the body converts protein into fat. Also, you sure it isn't bloating? I've heard from some people that cream can have that effect. In case it is visceral fat, do you want any advice on losing it?

At the moment I'm ok with it.. Because it's not as much as it was last time. But yeah the protein is definitely helping, but I'm also trying to add as much muscle as I can..

Though if I get too much visceral fat it might be good to know how to lose some.. But I do like my belly sitting out further at the moment 😉
4 years

Mime:
At the moment I'm ok with it.. Because it's not as much as it was last time. But yeah the protein is definitely helping, but I'm also trying to add as much muscle as I can..

Though if I get too much visceral fat it might be good to know how to lose some.. But I do like my belly sitting out further at the moment 😉

becomingoverweight:
Ok, I think I'll make a post on how to lose visceral fat later and link to it here so I don't need to keep copying and pasting in the future.

Yes please.
4 years

Sounds like a great idea. I'll look forward to it.
4 years

becomingoverweight:
Ok, I have it up:
How to gain SAT and lose VAT

This is great thank you!
4 years