food and recipes

anyone like girl scout cookies? + favorite cookie?3 months

Itís that time of year and gosh do I love Girl Scout cookies. Recently I bought some and I discovered a cookie that Iíve never had before. Itís a Símores cookie and itís sooo good. Has anyone else have tried this cookie?

Chubbypup:
I bought my samoas and tagalongs today! They had s'mores too but I didn't go for it. Kind of looks like I should have, huh?

You should have! They are really good (I kinda wish I bought another one). I think theyíre fairly new because Iíve never seen it before but I also havenít had Girl Scout cookies in like 2-3 years.

My girlfriend brought home a box of every kind. I love them all, except thin mints which are my girlfriend's favorite to I save them for her. Final score 8 boxes of cookies for me and two for her.

ShakesSphere:
My girlfriend brought home a box of every kind. I love them all, except thin mints which are my girlfriend's favorite to I save them for her. Final score 8 boxes of cookies for me and two for her.

Sounds like she knows your weakness, and what to fatten you with.

ShakesSphere:

boundandfeed:
Sounds like she knows your weakness, and what to fatten you with.

It's true. All she has to do is bring foods into the house and they are gone. Mostly she tries to make sure there is a little left for her. She puts her name on things she wants for herself, otherwise everything is gone.

Trefoils..Shortbread cookies are way too good.