fattening others

since of pride after fatttening someone.2 weeks

Do feeders take pride, after they change someones life with fat?

Do they admire there handy work?

since of pride after fatttening someone.2 weeks

Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically

since of pride after fatttening someone.1 week

Oh definitely. It's all part of the fun.

TheWhipHand:
Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically

It's a great joy to see the little changes as time progresses. My wonderful woman has a different shape about her, with all parts being different amounts of bigger and soft fat squishing into clothes differently.
She makes it a point to tell me when and how hungry she is, as well as, how stuffed/bloated she has made herself. No longer holds back burps when alone together.
Oooh and as of late it's become clear to her how much I enjoy her "throwing her weight around".

TheWhipHand:

Bigfatbellyfan:
It's a great joy to see the little changes as time progresses. My wonderful woman has a different shape about her, with all parts being different amounts of bigger and soft fat squishing into clothes differently.
She makes it a point to tell me when and how hungry she is, as well as, how stuffed/bloated she has made herself. No longer holds back burps when alone together.
Oooh and as of late it's become clear to her how much I enjoy her "throwing her weight around".

"Throwing her weight around"

How so?

You meant, "sense of pride" ?

Certainly. As a feeder, an encourager, a careraker, an enabler and a trickster, I'd oftentimes like to see the ensuing results of a mutual effort. It's totally normal.

SahX:
You meant, "sense of pride" ?

Certainly. As a feeder, an encourager, a careraker, an enabler and a trickster, I'd oftentimes like to see the ensuing results of a mutual effort. It's totally normal.

Yes, "Sense" of pride. Thanks for the correction.

But the same way one may found a sense of pride about enacting such results, the cons about that is that one may find in the opposite case a sense of failure as well, when the feedee's weight fell off.

boundandfeed:
"Throwing her weight around"

How so?

On occasion we delve into squashing sessions, with her being around 150 pounds heavier then myself, she sometimes has a power over me. Dropping her belly onto my face while pinning my wrists above my head.
While standing she might use her weight rather then strength to pin me against a wall, with her shape and height our center of gravity's are in the same areas.

Our Dom/Sub switch is with wonderful with being sized partnes. Where I dominate her more with my words and restraints, she dominates me with her girth and sexuality. (Suppose it's all sexual in behavior)

Does that make since?