Fattening others

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

Do feeders take pride, after they change someones life with fat?

Do they admire there handy work?
5 years

Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically
5 years

Oh definitely. It's all part of the fun.
5 years

TheWhipHand:
Absolutely. I've always felt very proud of all the changes made to Butterball's life since I've fattened him up. Now he does it himself, essentially, but it's always wonderful to watch someone and their habits change so dramatically

Bigfatbellyfan:
It's a great joy to see the little changes as time progresses. My wonderful woman has a different shape about her, with all parts being different amounts of bigger and soft fat squishing into clothes differently.
She makes it a point to tell me when and how hungry she is, as well as, how stuffed/bloated she has made herself. No longer holds back burps when alone together.
Oooh and as of late it's become clear to her how much I enjoy her "throwing her weight around".

"Throwing her weight around"

How so?
5 years

SahX:
You meant, "sense of pride" ?

Certainly. As a feeder, an encourager, a careraker, an enabler and a trickster, I'd oftentimes like to see the ensuing results of a mutual effort. It's totally normal.

Yes, "Sense" of pride. Thanks for the correction.
5 years

To think of it simply.
Food is an art.
The feeder is an artist.
The feedee/foodie is the model.
It would be a crime to not admire the work and effort you and your model put into the masterpiece you both worked so hard on.
4 years

The sense of pride for me is that I've shown my wife the "other side".

She was the skinny chick who talked shit about heavy women, our heavy neighbors, took pride in ranting that she hates fast food.

So to have opened that Pandora's box for her and show her the satisfaction of indulgence, show her that she had a fat piggie inside her all along.

Now she's blowing money on Wendy's with her fattie coworkers. Pounding chips and dip with the obese neighbors. Falls asleep with snacks in bed.

There's a sense of pride when you see they've realized enjoying the life of being a plump princess is absolutely worth dealing with the social stigma of being "fat".
4 years

Oh yes definitely! I mean i admire my girl's body for sure myself, but it's always nice to hear others talking about it or shooting looks.

It always makes me wonder if they can sense or perhaps just even think that something's up.
4 years

I'm tremendously proud of how she looks. Love walking into a room, bar, restaurant with her.

It's different from just FA as this is something I made.

Also very proud to have turned her; to have her had actively gain, to have set a minimum weight under which she shouldn't go, to finally having normalized in her mind that she's OK at the weight she is or that she can gain more but not go down.
4 years