introductions

getting attention of fat guys.3 months

I guess I'm asking if anyone has similar experiences? I think the friends were surprised I was interested in somone bigge, as if big guys are someone how forbiddden to skinny girls. To be fair i think the guy himself was a bit wierded out. Im not sure why. may be it just is what it is.

As a fellow fat guy Iíd say just ask him out! Itís the easiest thing to do is just not aknowledge the fat right away. Do you think you could get to know him a bit better and try that?

I think you may have to try all that much harder. Have seen some very fat men who simply refused to believe there could ever be such a thing as a skinny or very fit woman who could ever be interested in them in that way.

It happens though, sometimes.

I'm not sure if I could ever let myself become very large unless she was a dedicated feeder, for this reason. But even if I did get very large I think I might want to become a "muscle chub." That is, a larger fellow who can lift a lot of weights. But that's a hint... to build muscle I'd need a lot of protein, so maybe a lot of succulent steak (or just lots of chicken nuggets) followed by cheesecake or other dessert.

gym bunnie:
I guess I'm asking if anyone has similar experiences? I think the friends were surprised I was interested in somone bigge, as if big guys are someone how forbiddden to skinny girls. To be fair i think the guy himself was a bit wierded out. Im not sure why. may be it just is what it is.
Yes! This happens to me all the time! They just don't believe it or they think I must be some scary weirdo. I think it's easier for society to understand being attracted to a fat woman because big boobs and, more recently big bums are very sexually regarded, but there has really not been a sexualisation of the fat male form in mainstream society. So fat guys have no reference to say that their bodies can be enjoyed in that way.

gym bunnie:

slimgirllovesfatboys:
Yes! This happens to me all the time! They just don't believe it or they think I must be some scary weirdo. I think it's easier for society to understand being attracted to a fat woman because big boobs and, more recently big bums are very sexually regarded, but there has really not been a sexualisation of the fat male form in mainstream society. So fat guys have no reference to say that their bodies can be enjoyed in that way.
Agree totally. I think most men would understand a woman saying she wasn't bothered about you being fat, but that's different.
As a fat man, you expect not to be found attractive (just go thru the profiles on sites like this and Feabie and see how many fat men are single!). If a woman says she finds you attractive and doesn't mind you being big, that's a rare bonus. I think any man would be taken aback to find a woman who liked him to be fat. Again, just go thru profiles and see how few female feeders/FA there are.
As for a dating tip @gym bunnie, can I suggest not bringing that up. Just show you are interested.If he brings his weight up, just say its not important and you find him attractive. Remember, a lot of fat guys have low self esteem. If it progresses to sex, just make nice comments about his body and how you like a belly on a man. I'd only mention your preference after that. But we're all different at the end of the day, so no golden rule I guess smiley

I have to agree. I would be very unnerved if a woman openly stated they were into bigger men, which is a real shame. . Being big just isn't normal as @slimgirlloversfatboys points out; never mind my status as a feedee which would make me instantly more suspicious (if it seems too good to be true, it probably is)

As @glutton says, it's far easier to assume a woman is attracted to you despite your size not for your fatness to be a contributing factor.

However, if you can bear it, don't give up, it will only ever become acceptable if more people talk about what they find attractive openly. But I totally understand how hard it is.

Dreamsofsquishy:
Makes sense. Fat guys dont expect attractive fit women to be interested in them.

So when one is, the guy probably is thinking somethings up. Like theres some ulterior motive or its being done as a cruel joke.
This is very true, certainly for myself anyway. I overheard a female work colleague years ago joking (but in a cruel way) about my size once to another colleague and it really knocked my confidence.

That's why sites like this are great, as you can meet people who you know for certain are into your size, which is brilliant.

gym bunnie:

I mean, you caught my attention... I think embedded in this question is the assumption that the guyís supposed to be proactive. As an introvert, thatís just not my personality, so if guys arenít coming up to you, it may have nothing to do with your appeal - they may just be shy/nervous.

And physicality is just the first part. Physical attraction gets me in the door; what keeps me in the house is the actual person. For me, once someone passes ďvisual inspection,Ē then the next round of inquiry starts focusing on personality, intellect, interests, and values/beliefs. You definitely donít have to worry about your looks. If guys arenít knocking on your door, I guarantee itís not because they donít find you attractive.

Every fatty is different. Genuine smile, pretending to be lost while asking for directions, asking about where he got his shirt/jeans from (if well dressed) as a gift for a cousin/friend can be smooth icebreakers.
Most have experienced being invisible or being in the spotlight at the same time especially while eating publicly; and for those not able to self-love its easier to be guarded than to assume someone may be genuinely interested.
There are some who see their self worth after overcoming stigmas and hopefully those will be the ones you come across more often than not.
FYI, If folks some can't pick up on certain signals, signs or body language they may not be ready.

Hmmm, I find it so sad that despite all of the progress mankind has made, it is still not possible for people to except our appearance.for what it is and find it conceivable that someone finds us perfect as we are. That being said, it is also a shame that we can not just be open enough to just go up to someone and say ďHi!, can I have a drink with you?Ē We dont need to explain why we want to, just do it. After a little comversation both parties may find they enjoy each others company or not. Remember you have to open the book and read it to see if it is interesting enough to go on and finish it. The covers means nothing.
1 page 1 of 2   loading