fat experiences

how to go all in?1 week

Well, you don't have to go all in. Just take it slower at first gain 4 to 8lbs a month and see what you think of the changes after that, and a few months at a time.

how to go all in?1 week

If you're hesitating, that means you're not sure yet. So no reason to go all in.

As said already, try with slow gains and see how you like the weight sitting on you. Try stuffings, try tight clothes, and so on. There's really no harm in gaining a handful of pounds and experiencing the lifestyle just to try it.

I was in the same boat. I'd always been an FA, but decided to try gaining. It wasn't for me. I don't enjoy overeating at all, and while I do like being a little softer, the test weight I gained was definitely enough to make me learn it wasn't what I wanted.

I'll never be thin, but even chubby is too much for me personally. I feel better a little thicker, and that's where I'm aiming to be.

how to go all in?1 week

I wouldn't think too deeply about it, as far as finding any "root cause" of why you're hesitating. It probably comes down to simply not being sure if it's for you. And because you're not looking to triple your size or anything, it's not a massive change to make.

how to go all in?1 week

I mean, I had the same feeling about it. And trying it confirmed that, while interesting, it wasn't for me. But obviously for lots of people, trying it gets them hooked on it.

There's no wrong answer. It's all about doing what feels best!