General

Need some advice here

cyr117:
I've been dating my girlfriend for 3 years now, we even live together and I do plan on marrying her. She knows I like bigger women and she says it does bother her from time to time but not all the time, but over time I think shes slowly getting more and more comfortable with it. I mean shes still with me lol. Sometimes she asks "whats your weight limit?" to which I sort of low-ball and reply- " Oh, about 220ish" I said 230 not to freak her out since I would prefer around 290-320 range. mind you she's about 185 and her weight does go up and down, when I first met her she was around 150. She tries to diet and go to orange theory a couple times a week. I think shes trying to lose a couple of pounds to fit in her bridesmaid dress for a wedding we are going to next month. Obviously, I love her and want whats best for us. After the wedding I would like her to gain, but what do I do? Do I become more open about being an FA? Do I just encourage her to gain more? should I break it off?

Unless you can accept her at the size she wants to be, break it off. Shes already established her boundaries and if you cant accept them, shes only going to feel uncomfortable being overweight.
5 years

Need some advice here

Influx:
There are plenty of topics on this already, not sure why a new one of these pops up every week.

But I agree with KHayes. It's her body, and her choice. There's no 'slowly convincing' her. She either wants to be big, or not. And you need to make the choice of whether or not that makes or breaks your physical attraction to her.

Also, you need to stop lying to her. She asked you what weight you like, and you say you "low balled" the answer. Yet you admit that's easily +50lbs below what you actually like. You're worried she's not understanding your physical preferences, and at this point that's true - but it's your fault. She asked you, and you knowingly gave her a wrong answer.

So yes, be a mor "open FA" with her, and tell her the truth about your preferences. It's not her possible rejection of your preferences that's at play here. It's very much you're not even telling her your true preferences, so she literally *cannot* ever understand them if you don't actually express them properly.

Influx you're the best. Thank you
5 years

Need some advice here

With her yoyoing, she'll probably be pretty big one day. But then the problem is that you would be with someone who doesn't like her size.
5 years