Gaining

Heavy cream question

Has anyone really consumed a quart of heavy cream nightly for a week or two before bed?

And did you receive any decent fat gains or scale gains from it?

I'm interested in trying it with ice cream if it really works.
4 years

Heavy cream question

Every night !
4 years

Heavy cream question

Yes, it tends to make me dehydrated so I suggest having water too.
4 years

Heavy cream question

Hammertime44:
I started 3 Monday�s ago... it will sneak up like on the scale or on my body??

Thanks for all the comments. I've noticed that with my regular fatty diet my belly grows nice and round but the scale moves slowly. I'm just trying to intensify my gaining to the next level.

Dairy products really make me grow rounder.
4 years

Heavy cream question

I put on like 20 pounds in a few months drinking heavy cream. It’s definitely a slow change but hits you by surprise when you notice nothing fits.
4 years

Heavy cream question

AC1:
It works. I mix it with orange flavored water to thin it out and make it taste like an orange dream sickle. There is also a delayed affect as well. But bottom line is that it works on adding soft surface fat.

All I usually add to mine is chocolate syrup. I like your dream sickle idea.
What type of orange flavored water do you use? Chocolate adds a few more calories from it's sweetness.
4 years

Heavy cream question

AC1:
I use the Great Value flavor pods. The also have grape and fruit punch. I get my extra calories by adding some protein powder as well.

Does protein powder add that many calories? More than suger?
4 years

Heavy cream question

AC1:
Not really. The one I use is 150 cals. But I mix it with a pint of heavy cream bringing the total to 1800 cals.

The best I have found so far, is chocolate syrup. I just love how soft it makes my belly. I'm hooked on it now.
4 years

Heavy cream question

I just get the generic store brand of heavy cream and the generic store brand of whole milk and mix them 50/50. It's delicious, it goes down just as easily as plain milk, and it's like 900 calories per glass.
4 years

Heavy cream question

Sl2010:
What is everyone�s favorite brand of heavy cream? I�m gonna try this out soon.

Great Value brand is what I use, it's less expensive than most.
4 years
12   loading