Gaining

Test gaining

Make yourself a 1000 calorie weight gain shake every day for a month. I did that to try a test gain to see if I would like it. Should gain around 2lbs a week and you won’t get into the habit of overeating which makes it easier to stop.

Personally I really enjoyed it. I gained 12lbs and it was a exciting experience. I would say that you will definitely be able to feel the difference and it will be noticeable if you are naked but out in public with your clothes on no one will really be able to tell that you are fatter.
4 years

Test gaining

Oustrich:
I gained just around 5-6lbs, which is not that much, but it made my belly and ass so jiggly..

I thought that was part of the goal! Seriously, if you are gaining the healthiest way, jiggly is what you will get.

I have come to like heavy cream and have to restrain myself with it. I admit though, if a feedress was encouraging me to keep pouring it in ... restraint would cease to be an option.
4 years

Test gaining

I'm honestly in love with how fast it works. It's taste is the only thing stopping me from drinking more than a pint a night. I'm afraid if I get something to flavor it I might never stop drinking it.

That said it's probably your best bet if you want to see how much you love being fatter. There's a reason people call it a literal fat potion!
4 years

Test gaining

Yeah, I like the taste too ... especially slightly sweetened! Once you get used to it, you miss it if you don't get it!

Donuts with heavy cream
Cheesecake with heavy cream!

O.M.G. :-D
4 years

Test gaining

Emily22:
I'm honestly in love with how fast it works. It's taste is the only thing stopping me from drinking more than a pint a night. I'm afraid if I get something to flavor it I might never stop drinking it.

That said it's probably your best bet if you want to see how much you love being fatter. There's a reason people call it a literal fat potion!

becomingoverweight:
You could try adding Alfredo sauce to the heavy cream. It's just heavy cream, butter, and Parmesan cheese. You could also melt some cheese or butter into it and throw in some spices like garlic.

I'm thinking more about adding chocolate syrup, I love chocolate milk so that might make it better to taste.
4 years