Stuffing

Food addiction and stretched out stomach

Ive been reading a few articles on it is possible on stretching out your stomach permanently if you consistently over eat. Is it possible once your stomach stretches out and you keep overfilling it that it will grow larger and larger until basically your develop a food addiction to where its can be said its out of control?

If my post makes any since.
4 years

Best ways to stretch the stomach?
I like how stretching increases appitite. Distended with what?
4 years

Not the best way. Im more asking if its possible once stretched out can it get stretched out even more if the feedee keeps over eating bigger and bigger meals at each time, also can it eventually lead to a incurable food addiction.
4 years

What type of work uniforms? Do you have photos of her wearing it?
4 years

Well i don't claim to be an expert in the scientific explanations, but i have experienced it first-hand (or actually second-hand, since it was with my partner).

She used to eat just average meals normally, but at special occasions she definitely could eat quite a lot, it was just pretty hard for her and she definitely felt that.

Now over the years she has gradually been snacking more and more to the point where she is able to eat regular sized meals as a 'snack' so to speak and not feel particularly full. Her uppermost limit probably still isn't insane, although it's definitely more than it was, but it's the smaller meals and the hunger where it's noticeable.

Basically regular sized meals don't make her feel full anymore and as a result of that, just small snacks or average sized breakfast leaves her hungry, while in reality it would probably be enough. So the stomach doesn't necessarily stretch out a lot more, but it gets used to getting stretched a bit. That's how i've experienced the stomach stretching phenomena.
4 years

dmandavid:
Ive been reading a few articles on it is possible on stretching out your stomach permanently if you consistently over eat. Is it possible once your stomach stretches out and you keep overfilling it that it will grow larger and larger until basically your develop a food addiction to where its can be said its out of control?

If my post makes any since.

I'm not sure if it is permanent or not. I have always had a big appetite and over the years its gotten bigger. I munch all day long. I eat huge meals. I never feel full. I feel hungry after a short time of not eating. I have no doubt my stomach capacity is larger than most people, but if I were to stop eating like a hog, would it go back to average size? Good question, but I don't intend to find out. I like being fat too much. Any interesting question though.
4 years

I think there are limits but in general it IS possible to stretch the stomach a lot. It's just a normal thing for your stomach to grow when it has to adjust to big amounts of food. I for example are highly addicted to food nowadays... from the psychological view I love eating and having my belly bloated and growing - from the physical point I'm feeling sick when my big stomach is empty.
4 years

I am not a gainer but I love to stuff myself on occasion.
I am planning on an all-day stuffing next week, and just started training for it yesterday.

Every day, I am drinking a gallon of water after lunch as quickly as I can without making myself sick just to stretch out my stomach. It usually takes about 10 minutes early in the week, and then quicker to 5-6 minutes after a few days.

I am also exercising a bit more to work up an appetite.

I start out keeping my mind on drinking with pace and monitoring not overdoing it, but as I get better at it, my focus has to shift on making my stomach muscles relax to accept the growth.
4 years