Gaining

Supplements?

I like Optimum Nutrition's 12 lb bag for quick gains (it has maltodextrin). Not sure it's possible to expand fat cells, lol..eat lots of sugar, but not unhealthy amounts. I supplement with lots of mass gain powder and use appetite-enhancers to keep things going. @LovelyLava what does HWC mean?
4 years

Supplements?

Proxlterio:
Alrighty then, is there any further reading I can get to that directly contrasts the visceral adiposity levels vs subcutaneous that was published after the study I linked (2012)? because I'm having a hard time finding a study that directly disputes Yamada et al's findings. But regardless (unless someone can tell me of a way to get the ad36 in me or have the gene editing performed on me), the 2 options I have found within this are the apetamin and cb-1, so can anyone attest to whether is one better than the other for slowing metabolism? Or if there is something I am missing that can slow metabolism, please tell me.

becomingoverweight:
Here you go(Well the first one is regarding similar viruses but it's still related):

Adipogenic potential of multiple human adenoviruses in vivo and in vitro in animals

Adipogenic human adenovirus-36 reduces leptin expression and secretion and increases glucose uptake by fat cells

Adenovirus 36 DNA in Adipose Tissue of Patient with Unusual Visceral Obesity

Increased adiposity in animals due to a human virus

Also, that researcher came to the conclusion that AD-36 increases subcutaneous fat by looking at its effects on health, not the actual growth of fat deposits. That's normally a reasonable thing to do. That reasoning doesn't apply in this odd case though.

I think the question should be asked: Does deliberately infecting with that strain of AD-36 cause weight gain? These papers don't seem to do that or answer that question.
4 years

Supplements?

nofbar:
I think the question should be asked: Does deliberately infecting with that strain of AD-36 cause weight gain? These papers don't seem to do that or answer that question.

becomingoverweight:
Yeah.

There's definitely plenty of people who'd love to test this for them. I know I would.
4 years