General

Transgender

quietfeedee:
I didn�t know if i should even put this here..but! I�m proud of myself!
I haven�t been on recently because I�ve recently come out to myself, as well as my significant other, my family, and friends that I�m transgender. Which is, exciting but nerve-racking, to say the least. I�ve needed to move away from the site for a time to focus more on myself and figuring out what I need, of course. I�m a nervous mess, and I�m hoping that things will be taking a turn for the better! I�m Female-To-Male transitioning. With that, I�m also stressed about how the fetish stuff might come in with this. Anyone know anything about it? And how they might work together? Or might want to talk about it?
Idk I�m just rambling at this point ahahahah

I want to just say, I'm proud of you for being your true self. It must take an amazing amount of courage to do what you have. Well done, and I hope you can find the answers to your new life.
4 years

Transgender

What a great thread! I'm trans too (FTM) and hormones have been interesting regarding having this fetish. Before taking hormones I had this fetish in the back of my head, but I didn't start to have super strong fantasies until I had been on hormones for awhile. Now I know it's because my fantasies were mostly about me having a male body and gaining weight/stuffing in a male body.

I don't know if this is part of your concern, but I was scared about having this fetish too because I thought that play partners might not want to have sex with me, or that other people with this kink might not accept me/find me attractive. It's not really the case, so you can rest assured that you're sexy and other people find you sexy. smiley

Congrats on coming out and moving forward. smiley Have fun with it!
4 years

Transgender

I'm a man of trans experience. I've noticed with hormones and surgeries that this was something I desired to do because I no longer worried about dysphoria or that the extra weight would prevent me from passing. I also like feeling bigger, Im really short and being bigger helps me not feel small. The only time I've really put things on hold and lost weight was for lower surgery and I think it was worth it, though I've gone into my repairs progressively heavier.
4 years