Body inflation

Saline inflation

Hey guys, here's a belly inflation I did a couple weeks back with dextrose in normal saline. It felt pretty good to be so big, and it was fun going out with a huge belly. It was hard not to bump into things, not being used to the size.
4 years
attachment
attachment

Saline inflation

Dam , get inflation smiley
4 years

Saline inflation

Unused:
How do you do a Saline Inflation?

Obtain IV infusion bags, IV start kits, needles.

Set it up. Insert needle just under skin. Infuse.

Keep it sterile at all times.

It took me about an hour and a half to infuse the 1.6 liters I did. I hear it goes faster for some people.

It starts off feeling like a hard lump but spreads out over the course of a couple hours. If you use dextrose there's a period where the infused liquid "swells up" as osmotic pressure equalizes, and dehydrates you, so keep hydrated when infusing dextrose.
4 years

Saline inflation

Unused:
How do you do a Saline Inflation?

reonis:
Obtain IV infusion bags, IV start kits, needles.

Set it up. Insert needle just under skin. Infuse.

Keep it sterile at all times.

It took me about an hour and a half to infuse the 1.6 liters I did. I hear it goes faster for some people.

It starts off feeling like a hard lump but spreads out over the course of a couple hours. If you use dextrose there's a period where the infused liquid "swells up" as osmotic pressure equalizes, and dehydrates you, so keep hydrated when infusing dextrose.

Unused:
Thanks! Also, how long does it last, and are there any other inflations like this?

I have heard of people using this to enlarge their scrotum.
4 years

Saline inflation

Could you do a specific step by step of how you did it (written)?
And how deep under the skin did you go?
4 years

Saline inflation

[quote]Scarlett:
You can because I've done it...you don't stick the needle in deep you want to trap it between the layers of your skin so it slowly dissipates into the body.
I used a 3 needle IV made the process faster...while doing this you have to squeeze the bag so the solution goes in your body... With saline and trapping between skin you can go as much as you want. One most people are dehydrated..two being between skin your body will absorb when needed...yes you might have that change for over 24 hours.... Hope this helps. Good luck
4 years

Saline inflation

I did another infusion. This time, I managed to get 2 liters in this time in addition to gaining probably 30 lbs since my first time. For reference the first time was 1.6 liters.

Pics are in my profile.
3 years

Saline inflation

reonis:
I did another infusion. This time, I managed to get 2 liters in this time in addition to gaining probably 30 lbs since my first time. For reference the first time was 1.6 liters.

Pics are in my profile.

What does it feel like? Does it feel like liquid sloshing around? How long did this one last? Do you have a whole set of clothes just to accommodate your size? So curious... smiley
3 years

Saline inflation

Dynamo:
What does it feel like? Does it feel like liquid sloshing around? How long did this one last? Do you have a whole set of clothes just to accommodate your size? So curious... smiley

For the first day it feels pretty weird. Very firm, very big. The second day is smaller, having absorbed a lot of the fluid, but still significantly bigger. It's jigglier than natural fat, kinda like a water balloon. After the firmness goes away it feels the best. Trace amount left on day 3 but mostly back to normal

No extra clothes, I don't go out immediately afterwards. by the next day my belly just looks especially fat, and I wear my normal clothes if I go out
3 years

Saline inflation

So in theory, if you keep yourself hydrated with water it will consume less saline making the effects stay longer? Oh, and how do you keep the saline in a specific place?
3 years
12   loading