Extreme obesity

How to gain with limited health issues

While this definitely isn't strictly a death feedist forum (sub forum?), you're coming off a bit preachy theeerrreeee fella (/Brak).

Regardless of whether they get off on it or not, the feedees and feeders here are perfectly aware that there are health risks and don't need you to explain to them what a BRILLIANT idea it is to try not to suffer and die.

A simple enough post would be: "Healthy lifestyle tips for gaining mega chonkers?"

A hot post would be: "How to suffer in constant agony under the crushing weight of my 800 lb completely useless body for as long as possible before my heart literally explodes"
4 years

Thanks for the advice! I find it very helpful! smiley I wanna gain but I am concerned over the health affects. I guess I’ll further look into it!
4 years

Influx:
I don't understand why you have the name "extremefeeder" yet you're clearly anything but.

Either way, unless you're a doctor, you really have no place "setting the record straight" as you say when it comes to weight and health. We've been there many times before on this issue over the several years the feedist community has been gathering online.

The issue here isn't what others do with their bodies, or how they gain, as you suggest it is. You don't want someone fat with health issues, and that's fine - that's a preference that you can have. But you don't need to start preaching healthy gaining like it's your mission here. If it is, your mission will fail just as hard as the many, many health-nuts who've come before you, who've tried to make 'healthy gaining' a thing for one and all.

Others' bodies, others' choice. You can have this conversation with a feedee when you have one. Otherwise, more health-related talk isn't really welcome.

EDIT: checked your profile, and you're apparently a nurse. So while you may have medical knowledge, that doesn't give you the right to preach health to a community that is literally attacked by health-related topics on the daily. That makes you a concern troll who we gather online together to specifically *avoid*

I wouldn’t call it forcing. They’re not forcing anyone to do anything. They even said that they understand that some people are into the other effects and that they don’t care. They said it was for those who want to gain but in a more healthy manner. It’s okay if you don’t want to but don’t take it out on them for wanting to give advice to those who do want to gain in a more healthy way. I honestly appreciate the advice.
Rule of the Internet is if you don’t like you don’t have to read it and leave it be. Regardless I hope you have a good day.
4 years

Soft_Bunny:
Thanks for the advice! I find it very helpful! smiley I wanna gain but I am concerned over the health affects. I guess I�ll further look into it!

becomingoverweight:
You might be interested in two threads of mine.

Compendium of Fat Studies

How to gain SAT and lose VAT

Okie dokie I’ll check them out. Thank you! smiley
4 years

Slowly and carefully.

Gaining comes down consuming more than your body burns.

The systems in the body also have to be considered, like how prone to making cholesterol you are and how that affects your vascular system. Also you have to consider your joints.

Joints need support for all heavy people athletes and gainers alike. You also need to keep mobile and strong to support all that wonderful fat you're going to store. Add to this keeping flexible.

Being sedentary won't help your health bit will help you gain quicker so there has to be a trade off.

You can keep active, and simply eat a lot more carbs than you need and watch the alcohol, salt and saturated fat intakes.

Stay motivated as you will see results slower, just let the weight creep on, that way you can keep it on with less health risks.
4 years

LondonFA:
You can keep active, and simply eat a lot more carbs than you need and watch the alcohol, salt and saturated fat intakes.

becomingoverweight:
Not all saturated fat is bad for your body.
true, hence only watch it
4 years