Fattening others

Anyone else turned off by partner exercising?

Not really sure where to post this, but I've noticed I get turned off when guys mention exercising/wanting to exercise lol. Rational brain says it's ok, but sex brain is a bit disappointed.
4 years

I certainly do this with my wife. I guess it’s because I want the direct opposite for her to gain weight and I feel like this is counter productive to the way I want her sexually “Fatter”

I also guess it makes sense when I see her more slight and snacking on the couch....it turns me on because I see her adding to her fatness.
4 years

DaBierGut:
I wouldn�t say turned off. Disappointed is a better feeling.

Influx:
Have to agree.

Yeah, disappointed better describes it.
4 years

Yeah, disappointed might be a better word, but you can help by encouraging the behavior that ends in some extra padding, especially in an age where media shoves the idea everyone has to be a size 0 to be beautiful, even if you are discouraged and disappointed by your partner losing weight make them feel comfortable and be supportive.
4 years

exercise is one of the most important parts of being a feedee.

no exercise may bring on weight slightly faster (you can't out-exercise a fattening diet) but they'll just look pregnant as all the fat is visceral.

if you want your feedee to have a "fat chick" body rather than thin arms/legs/face and a big hard belly, encourage a good amount of cardio. it'll probably make them live longer and not hate life while they're at it.
4 years

When my wife goes through her spurts of exercise it's always frustrating. But I do notice she then eats more as a "reward" afterward and is completely lazy from exhaustion afterwards which almost negates anything she burned in the 20min of running.
4 years

bangs15:
exercise is one of the most important parts of being a feedee.

no exercise may bring on weight slightly faster (you can't out-exercise a fattening diet) but they'll just look pregnant as all the fat is visceral.

if you want your feedee to have a "fat chick" body rather than thin arms/legs/face and a big hard belly, encourage a good amount of cardio. it'll probably make them live longer and not hate life while they're at it.

What if that’s what you’d like to see in a feedee, is to have a relatively average sized arms, legs and a sharp face, hell ideally a jawline still, with a nice big bulge of a belly? Like the standard overweight male physique of a beer gut on a woman? What kind of diet produces that?
4 years

Personally I never like to exercise. I prefer much more to feed
4 years

Yeah honestly it turns me off too. If the muscle builds naturally from doing everyday things, chores and stuff, that's fine as long as there's no weight loss. I would prob make my partner just eat more to make up for it
4 years

I’m actually turned on by a man that works out. Love a harder fit body against my curvy one.
4 years
1234   loading