Video performers

Becoming a bbw model

Fantasy Feeder has an Earnings Account scheme where members can earn commission on their pic, video and story uploads.

The scheme was introduced in August last year and already there are quite a few members earning good payouts every month.

You can find out more on the commission page at fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

Please accept my apologies, I've now fixed the issue and emailed you a reply.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

hiccupx:
Fantasy Feeder has an Earnings Account scheme where members can earn commission on their pic, video and story uploads.

The scheme was introduced in August last year and already there are quite a few members earning good payouts every month.

You can find out more on the commission page at fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission.

are you saying people can quantify their stories? Actually earn money of them? What are the details of this "scheme" ? If I may ask? Thanks.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

With an Earnings Account members can earn commission on their story uploads in the same way as for pictures and videos.

If a member clicks to read your premium story and then upgrades, you get 50% of the upgrade payment.

Authors of good quality, well written stories are currently the top earners in the scheme, but as yet we don't have very many of them. It would be great to have some more story authors on board.

Read more about the scheme on the commission page and contact us if you're interested.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

Thanks for your kind comments.

By the way, it may surprise some people to know that since we started the premium content in August last year, our web models and authors have uploaded over 450 pics, 350 videos and 25 stories. Last month alone (April 2019), 172 new items of premium content were uploaded by 23 different members.

For each new subscription we get, 50% of the payment goes back to the web models and authors, so you'll be giving them something in return for all their hard work in keeping you entertained.

Unlimited access to all of this is available with the Fantasy or Combined upgrade for just a few dollars each month. There must be few (if any) other websites offering so much premium fat related content every month for a similar amount.

Check out the link to our upgrades page for more information fantasyfeeder.com/upgrades.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

hiccupx:
With an Earnings Account members can earn commission on their story uploads in the same way as for pictures and videos.

If a member clicks to read your premium story and then upgrades, you get 50% of the upgrade payment.

Authors of good quality, well written stories are currently the top earners in the scheme, but as yet we don't have very many of them. It would be great to have some more story authors on board.

Read more about the scheme on the commission page and contact us if you're interested.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission

May I ask - could I try to be smart about it - and write a story with the first chapter being public and the continuing chapters being premium? Seems like a good way to get people to sign up?

Cheers, r
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

Is there a filesize or time limit on video uploads?
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

CaliGainingGirl:
May I ask - could I try to be smart about it - and write a story with the first chapter being public and the continuing chapters being premium? Seems like a good way to get people to sign up?

Feel free to experiment to find the best way to maximize your income. The Earnings Accounts are only a few months old, so authors are still experimenting and finding out what works best for them.

Some members prefer to upload finished premium stories, but also have free stories available to show the quality of their work. If members enjoy the free stories, they may upgrade to see the premium stories. It seems that building up a good following and reputation as a quality author really helps.
4 years

Becoming a bbw model

hungrypiggygirl:
Is there a filesize or time limit on video uploads?

There's no time limit, but the maximum file size is 500Mb.
4 years