Feedback and suggestions

Suggestion: displaying sexuality

TLDR at the bottom if you don't wanna read the whole thing.

I'm a gay lady. I like chubby gals and all. And while I'm okay with talking to dudes in a platonic way I feel like most of the time they start to message me on chat is for more than a simple platonic 'how do you do' chat.

Of course, I make sure to let my sexuality clear (on my profile and in the chat when it's appropriate) but since you can't always click on the user to check out what the persons about (such as their sexuality) it makes it so that I have to repeatedly tell different dudes my sexuality. I've gladly had yet a bad experience with this as most of these dudes seem really rad and respectful (props to you guys!) It's still kinda annoying to always have to disclose my sexuality (not that I'm ashamed I'm a loud and proud lesbian). Plus I feel like an asshole if I ignore these chat requests.

I'm sure that there are other people who may deal with these kinds of things so I wanted to suggest a solution (plus my gf thought it was a good idea to bring up so I did).

Not only should your weight, gender, age, and what you identify as (aka feedee, feeder, etc..) be displayed (in chat and your pics/videos) but so should you're sexuality. Or at the very least the option to display it. I'm sure this will be beneficial so that people get less unwanted messages (PMs or chats). Plus it'll make sure that those people know that unless stated otherwise that it'll be geared towards a platonic conversation.

TLDR: I suggest a way to display sexuality next to your weight, age, and gender in the chat room.

Thanks for hearing me out! smiley If any of you also have any ideas/suggestion I'd like to hear them!
4 years

becomingoverweight:
That sounds like a good idea.

Thanks!
4 years

becomingoverweight:
That sounds like a good idea.

I'll second this.
4 years

Jagger is a boss:
Yeah finding out people's sexuality without asking them is a hassle and my good boy self doesent want to be rude and ask X'D

Glad to know that other agree! smiley
4 years

+1
4 years

im for it, that way you wont have to ask someone the uncomfortable question of what their sexuality is, or accidently flirt with someone whose sexual preference isn't the same as yours
4 years

I vote yes on this. I'm constantly shocked it hasn't been done already.
4 years

abcdh:
I think this would be cool as well, pretty sure the site already has that data from the dating data form it would just have to make the sexuality part easier to see at a glance (maybe make it optional?)

I think making it optional would be a great idea!
4 years