Fat experiences

Affordable scale

Hi, I cant seem to find an post on scales that are affordable.

I need a scale that under 150, but prefer under 100 dollars.

That will go up to 800lbs accurately.

Thank you for any help you can give or share!
4 years

Affordable scale

The closest I've seen is the My Weigh XL-700 for around $75-80. It does 700 pounds. For 800 pounds, the lowest I've seen is about $400 from something by Siltec.
4 years

Affordable scale

The one that is 700 lbs do you know where you found it? 400 is way too much. If I am going to get a more expensive scale that was a higher weight what would you suggest!
4 years

Affordable scale

The 700 pound capacity one can be found online from lots of places including Amazon. Just search for the model number.
4 years

Affordable scale

not too accurate, but affordable life hack would probably be buying 2 regular scales and weight yourself by standing on both of them and adding two numbers together.
there are plenty of cheap electronic ones that go up to 400lbs and 2 of them gives you 800lbs.
4 years

Affordable scale

I like this healthy debate, I do hope others join in as there is alot of people on this site!
4 years

Affordable scale

I like this healthy debate, I do hope others join in as there is alot of people on this site!
4 years

Affordable scale

That's a terrible idea. When they would initially step on the first scale with one foot, they'd be putting 800 pounds of force on that one scale, breaking it.

You're right. Haven't thought about it. Do electronic scales even break btw? Or they could survive that with just an "Err" on screen?
4 years