Clothes padding

Make your fat feel heavier

You're showing some real commitment to this.
4 years

lovestuffing:
When Im not getting that weighty feeling from my pillows and padding, I've discoverd that I can add weight to it. At first, I slid a few medium size cans of tomato sauce inbetween the pillows. arrange them so they don't make a weird shape in your clothes, and you probably don't want them touching your skin. Poking into your belly etc.. So, if you have a few pillows in your belly, see if you can find a pocket somewhere that you can push in a few heavy cans. Or...I have started using my arm weights. The ones that wrap around your wrist? They are each 5 lbs, and fabric, and small! I slide them each into the padding and it adds 10 lbs and makes my fake belly hang down and bounce. Feels pretty hot. What are soem other ways you could add weight? Sand bags?? Would that be messy?

You know I was thinking sand too, but yeah it might be kind of messy, it would need to be in a very secure container and it might end up being a bit too heavy. That made me curious as to what material would have the same approximate weight as fat... my google searches have yielded no results.
4 years

I like using my ziplock bags. I got a bunch of 2-gallon bags, but a softer or a less viscous filling it all goes down to the bottom.

I tried it with Jello once which was fun, but not as heavy. Like Cherry said Flour works well, especially if you mix it with some water.

Somebody on here mentioned filling bags with caulk and that's been my go-to now. Its cheap, its heavy, it stores so you can reuse them, its unlikely to spill, and its very moldable.
4 years

Not as dense, and a bit time consuming, but I've used a lot of small water balloons. Similar density to flesh, will take whatever shape you squish them too, and if you keep them individually small they are surprisingly tough.
4 years

I had a water-filled pillow once that worked nicely...very heavy. I've toyed with the idea of getting a water-filled "pregnancy sympathy" made for men.
4 years

zip loc baggies of rice work well. a 5lb bag was too much of one big lump, but I put it in smaller bags so I could disperse it throughout soft padding better.
4 years

I tried out for a part in the play The Whale and they used padding from old mattresses and they built from the ankles up and it was so layered and that it actually looked like I was house bound and when I walked out with the suit; folks actually thought that I was that fat. It resembled this fat suit.....
3 years

I applaud the creativity of some of you, but if you want to pad with something heavy and realistic, do yourself a favor and get a silicone belly used for pregnancy costumes and whatnot. You can get them on ebay.
3 years

lovestuffing:
When Im not getting that weighty feeling from my pillows and padding, I've discoverd that I can add weight to it. At first, I slid a few medium size cans of tomato sauce inbetween the pillows. arrange them so they don't make a weird shape in your clothes, and you probably don't want them touching your skin. Poking into your belly etc.. So, if you have a few pillows in your belly, see if you can find a pocket somewhere that you can push in a few heavy cans. Or...I have started using my arm weights. The ones that wrap around your wrist? They are each 5 lbs, and fabric, and small! I slide them each into the padding and it adds 10 lbs and makes my fake belly hang down and bounce. Feels pretty hot. What are soem other ways you could add weight? Sand bags?? Would that be messy?

Fluffy Toaster:
You know I was thinking sand too, but yeah it might be kind of messy, it would need to be in a very secure container and it might end up being a bit too heavy. That made me curious as to what material would have the same approximate weight as fat... my google searches have yielded no results.

How about what the mob refered to as cement overshoes. Those would way you down, so you would be feeding the fishes as they say. How about diving belts or shoes?
3 years

I’ve been thinking on this for a while. What about the beads used in weighted blankets? It should be fairly easy to make a fat suit and sow pockets onto it.

I’m Imagining a t shirt thatA you current size with a larger shirt put over the top and then sow them together in places to make the pockets. You could add or subtract from the pockets as required and seal them at the top with velcro.
3 years
12   loading