Lifestyle tips

Advice? taking the plunge due to necessary medication. trying to mentally prepare.

LazyRobot:
I think I just need to remind myself that almost nobody will care, since most of my friends and colleagues are fat too... I bet they�d actually approve. The Zyprexa makes me ravenous and my friend the secret feeder is visiting, so I don�t stand a chance. I know she�s a feeder as she once lamented the fact that I and another friend of hers lost weight, then said it makes her so happy to feed people. Kinda want to tell her I�m a feedee though I don�t know how to start that convo.

Do you perchance eat meals together? Maybe out at a restaurant or buffet nearby? You could make sure you get your fill while you're there, bring up the subject of your new medication, plus your bad genetics, and that maybe you're just saying "screw it" and enjoying yourself. Gauge the reaction she gives, and if she lights up, maybe that's a green light to talk about feederism.
4 years

Advice? taking the plunge due to necessary medication. trying to mentally prepare.

Bingo

It sounds as though you have a great excuse to tell others about how you gained weight ...... with a medication you are taking. It seems as though you have wanted aliby like this in order to feel confident to gain....and now that you know the side effects of the medication.....you seem really excited to become Fat.
4 years

Honestly with your friend you could innocently confide in her that you’ve always wanted to gain a bit more weight, and I think she’d get the hint
4 years

Just be honest with your friend. You can tell broach the subject by mentioning that the medication is likely to increase appetite and cause weight gain and just take is slowly from there.
4 years