Gaining

First time with heavy cream

This is my first week straight drinking heavy cream. I've tried in the past but could never get past day 3. I'm finding it easier to drink it and while I've mixed it with milk, I'm slowly using less milk.

Drinking a pint a night and I'm tempted to up that soon! Looking forward to the weight!
4 years

luvgettingbig:
I never really dating a full on Feedee, but secretly fattened my girlfriends, some gained a whole bunch of weight.

becomingoverweight:
That's pretty messed up how you fattened up your girlfriends without their consent.

To be fair, using cream in the recipes he listed is actually pretty common, outside of the FA/feederism community.

Mashed potatoes, certain sauces, soups, normal milkshake recipes, etc. Why else would it be easily available in grocery stores? It's a common ingredient.

It doesn't sounds like he kidnapped them and forced them to eat it at anytime. Is McDonald's or Baskin Robbins secretly fattening up people? Common knowledge says certain kinds of food are often fattening.

On that note, I doubt it was really secret since it's pretty obvious if the food is probably fattening.
4 years

I honestly wish someone would fatten me without me knowing, the idea of not having control over it is kinda exciting.

BUT, I do think it's something that should be known ahead of time. Like asking if they want to be bigger, or if they don't mind it.
4 years

luvgettingbig:
Well, I would hint around saying I like I little meat on my girls or that a couple of pounds would look good on you. If any of them mad about it they look would look at me now and say �Damn you have gotten really fat, that�s what you deserve for fattening me up.�

Gonna make the wild guess that they probably enjoyed every last bite, despite the food being obviously fattening.

If I started to date, get engaged to, and marry a BBW who loved cooking I wouldn't be surprised if I end up getting a bit chunky from her cooking.
4 years

I'm close to the 2 week mark and I swear my pants are getting tighter! I'm kicking myself for not sticking to this sooner!

I'm also sleeping alot better TBH, shortly after I drink my pint I'm practically passing out. Here's to hoping week 3 and 4 are even more enjoyable!
4 years

I'm downing a pint in like 20 min. The lactaid pills help keep me from "losing" it all later.
4 years

Emily22:
I'm downing a pint in like 20 min. The lactaid pills help keep me from "losing" it all later.

About how many pills are you taking? What ratio, roughly? 1 for each pint, or each cup?
4 years

Emily22:

ILuvChubbyChix:
About how many pills are you taking? What ratio, roughly? 1 for each pint, or each cup?

I'm taking 2 of the fast act type, so 1 per cup. The box came with 60 so I have 30 pints I can drink before needing more.
4 years

I've decided to jump on the heavy cream train and see what it does first hand. I bought 10 pints and drank my first one last night.
4 years
attachment

I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!
4 years
12345   loading