Gaining

First time with heavy cream

Scarlett:
My chocolate shakes involved a quarter to half a box when I was trying to gain a long while ago. I'd be happy to share if anyone is interested.

Quarter to half a box of what?
4 years

Emily22:
I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!

Hershey's?

Swiss Miss hot chocolate powder seems to work and taste even better, though you have to warm it up so it blends. Use a straw to mix it pretty well.

The syrup seems harder to mix in.
4 years

Scarlett:
My chocolate shakes involved a quarter to half a box when I was trying to gain a long while ago. I'd be happy to share if anyone is interested.

I'm always interested in Fat!
4 years

Emily22:
I finally added chocolate syrup to mine and holy cow does it improve the taste! Definitely adding it to all my daily pints!

I love it with chcolate syrup, plus it ups the calories. smiley
4 years

OK, so I'm not sure if this is a placebo effect but I totally feel a difference after my first 2 pints. I haven't noticed a significant shift in the scales but I feel soo bloated. My thighs are rubbing together more and I can't flex my knee fully because the fat in the back of my leg is clashing with my calf (hope that makes sense) which makes putting on socks while standing impossible. I skipped last night but I'm about to chug my 3rd pint now.
4 years

It's insane but there's no way it acts this fast. I still have 7 pints left!
4 years

Last night concluded day 7 of my Mythbuster-esque heavy cream experiment and I've consumed 7 out of 10 pints (doubled up last night). Judging by the scale, heavy cream is clearly effective. I'm not willing to say that it guarantees a fatter ass or thicker thighs but it will definitely add pounds and inches if used regularly. It is a dairy product tho so it can be inflammatory, I'm feeling it in my joints and I'm feeling far less mobile than I was just a week ago.
4 years

MissPorker:
Last night concluded day 7 of my Mythbuster-esque heavy cream experiment and I've consumed 7 out of 10 pints (doubled up last night). Judging by the scale, heavy cream is clearly effective. I'm not willing to say that it guarantees a fatter ass or thicker thighs but it will definitely add pounds and inches if used regularly. It is a dairy product tho so it can be inflammatory, I'm feeling it in my joints and I'm feeling far less mobile than I was just a week ago.

I'm sure you are looking delicious. Sometimes that little bit of extra weight makes one feel more immobile until the body adjusts. Though at some point, you just have to become less active.
4 years

I'm on day 21 now of taking one pint a night, so far I've gained over 6 lbs, my butt/hips gained 2 inches, and my thighs 1 inch. I'm still planning on going for 30 days before I take a break and seeing where it all settles.
4 years

pampama:
I just started with heavy cream. I want to get bigger thighs as a male. Does anyone have experience with thighs gains?

Think it may depend on genetics somewhat, as well as starting weight? In the past year I gained about 20 lbs. Also another 2" on my thighs and about 2-3" on my butt.
4 years
12345   loading