Fattening others

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

I was inspired by the other topic, so there may be some overlap between them.

Anyway, since it's clear that at least a few of us here aren't much of a fan if the wife (or husband) goes out to exercise, i was wondering if there were also others who get turned on if their partner is growing more sedentary and unfit.

For me that's a little conflicted, because i definitely DO get turned on by it, but as always, it makes the life of my partner harder when she's so unfit and out of shape.
4 years

Definitely, lots of times when my ex would complain about weight gain it’d be a turn on. It would just suck because I knew she disliked it
4 years

The growth is part of the charm. As long as he is happy, I'm happy.

While I do find his struggling with weight gains a huge turn on, he's an adult. He decides for himself when he wants more and/or when enough is enough.

(But I'm glad he decides to keep eating. He's a growing boy. Or I am a bad influence. Har.)
4 years

I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖smiley

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.
4 years

NeverSayWhen:

Absolutely! I also enjoy the excuses for avoiding the stairs – are always pretty creative!

My wife relinquished bathing the kids, getting them ready for bed. She used to say she couldn't because she was downstairs washing her face.

After a while I questioned her how it could take 35min to wash her face lol. She doesn't even make an excuse any more; she asks me to oversee the kids' nightly routine because she "needs to get her night started" AKA Netflix and snacking started, lol.

Everyday is such a "tiring day" when you're a growing plump princess.
4 years

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖smiley

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

NeverSayWhen:
This sounds alot like my wife as she's gained. We live in a two-story townhouse, and she completely avoids going up the stairs until it is time for bed. "Babe, can you get my charger from the room?" Or "Could you grab me a nightgown from upstairs?"

I run up and down the stairs for her multiple times a day while she snacks on Nutella, crackers or chips. She cancels her after dinner gym visits and has dessert instead. She has goodies stashed in different cupboards throughout the house, so a fattening treat is always close by.

She genuinely wonders why she's gained so much weight, but can't get off the couch long enough to do anything about it. It's adorable.
Ah yes, that is very similar to what's going on at our household actually. People might think it sounds like a fantasy, but i know that when someone reaches a certain weight, walking up the stairs is just fairly hard, especially if they are lazy and unfit.

On the contrast, i'm pretty fit, so for me it's hardly an issue, so yes, my girl let's me run up and down multiple times a day usually too. Same goes for grocery runs and getting stuff out the garage etc...
4 years

I remember 5 years ago I wanted a Roomba to sweep our wood floors during the day. My wife was staunchly against it; dropped the issue after numerous arguments.

Fast forward to this past weekend, 2 min of sweeping and she's a fat sweaty mess and she yells up to me "HUN, LET'S ACTUALLY GET THAT ROOMBA."

Had to chuckle inside; "Sure, now that you're a lazy fattie, it's OK to get it! How things change." 🙄
4 years

I'm obsessed with the thought of getting lazier and more sedentary as I get fatter and my feeder points it out to me and teases me for becoming a lazy pig.
4 years

Yea this is definitely arousing!

It happens....first the extra big portions, then the weight gain is noticeable & eventually the once workout wife is now a lazy couch potato while she continues to snack and stuff her face while watching TV.
Eventually her once ritual of getting stuff done takes a far back seat to sitting on the couch and eating and eating. As the weight really likes on her appetite gets really big because her stomach is stretched out so she needs so much more food to feel full until finally she can never get full she is like a bottomless pit. As she has gained 70 lbs. now she is to heavy to heave herself off the couch so there is no reason to.....she keeps going in this direction.....and oh is it sexy!
4 years

AryaSnow: i have to help take care of him but also get scared of them not being able to do much anything. i worry.
Do you want kids? That really changes the landscape.

The whole laziness thing was frankly unexpected to me and difficult to get over at first. I always wanted my wife to gain, but always expected her to stay her 'clean freak', energetic self. Having to take on the lion's share of work is exhausting.

Also the MASSIVE growth of sedentary hobbies and TV watching..... I don't necessarily share. Yeah, I'll watch a movie or show, but no way can I lay around and religiously watch 5-8 hrs of straight Netflix every single night. That can be a challenge to resolve in a relationship and something I still struggle with in trying to spend time with her.

But it's fun to playfully poke her about it all and what a lucky fattie she's become. Acknowledging all that you do to serve your partner builds more affection, thankfulness and love between you for taking care of them and the house; make them feel like a true plump princess that basically won the lottery in life.
4 years
123   loading