Clothes padding

When did you first start padding?

I used to do it all the time when I was a kid but I totally forgot about it until I stumbled across this forum, I’m definitely going to try it again sometime haha
4 years

Pre-puberty was the first time. I have padded off and on nearly my whole life.
4 years

I was maybe 7 or 8 when I first remember stuffing my shirt to look like I had a belly. As I got older I started putting on an old swim suit and see how much I could stuff it. I would fill bags of water and stuff it inside towels and tee shirts so it would feel like my "fake fat" was moving. I would try to shape the stuffing to look like rolls. Sometimes I would just use a big pillow and make myself look pregnant. I started out being fascinated by pregnant bellies and wanted to see what it felt like. It morphed into being interested in feeling obese as I got older. I never did this in front of anyone else though. Its been years since I padded, but I am thinking it might be fun to do it again.
4 years

2cute2b4gotten:
I was maybe 7 or 8 when I first remember stuffing my shirt to look like I had a belly. As I got older I started putting on an old swim suit and see how much I could stuff it. I would fill bags of water and stuff it inside towels and tee shirts so it would feel like my "fake fat" was moving. I would try to shape the stuffing to look like rolls. Sometimes I would just use a big pillow and make myself look pregnant. I started out being fascinated by pregnant bellies and wanted to see what it felt like. It morphed into being interested in feeling obese as I got older. I never did this in front of anyone else though. Its been years since I padded, but I am thinking it might be fun to do it again.

I remember stuffing my pjs with pillows when I was about 4 or 5
4 years

I padded when I was a teen and continued at times when I was in my twenties. I stopped after getting a job. Then I just grew a belly and grew out of padding....lol
4 years

As a kid and still do it almost daily as a 34 year old XD
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:
I've done it every night this week lol

Haha awesome! Pretty close myself smiley

Nice pictures too!

Waddling around and bumping into things is my fav

I use inflatable methods as well, I love bursting out of tight clothes smiley
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Not so much anymore, but when I was a bit younger I would actually pad up for the night, and force myself to sleep in it till the morning no matter how badly I wanted to take it off...now I don’t have to force myself anymore smiley
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:
Haha awesome! Pretty close myself smiley

Nice pictures too!

Waddling around and bumping into things is my fav

I use inflatable methods as well, I love bursting out of tight clothes smiley

jgrande:
Thanks smiley this has always been my little secret so it's kind of weird to share photos haha.

The waddling sensation is one of my favorite parts. I like cleaning my room in the padding and a few nights ago I was hanging something up in my closet and knocked something over while waddling over there lol! Then my "hips" were too wide for the closet doorway!!

YESSSSS!!! That’s the best hahah...and this is def a good place to share for sure. The padding forum is a bit quiet compared to the others...but don’t feel ashamed! I know quite a few enthusiasts of this exact thing. I felt the same way for very long too, I still keep it a secret in my regular life. It’s just personal and feels really good so it gets a little confusing. Don’t ever stop!

What I would like to do, even before I actually started to put on a bit of weight on purpose, is pad up and eat purposely messy foods. Not necessarily a large quantity of it to feel physically full. But, I would get something like a can of whip cream or a few cups of fruit yogurt, stand in front of my mirror after filling my mouth with the whip cream and getting it all over my face and saying “look at how fat you are you little piggy.” smiley

Things of that nature, enhancing it and adding a level of realism to the fantasy.
4 years

Larpus98:

jgrande:

Larpus98:
Not so much anymore, but when I was a bit younger I would actually pad up for the night, and force myself to sleep in it till the morning no matter how badly I wanted to take it off...now I don’t have to force myself anymore smiley

jgrande:
I fantasize about sleeping all padded up but I'm too paranoid someone will find me still padded in the morning! Even so, I love vegging out in bed, binge watching netflix while rubbing my big "belly." UGH it's so good!

I’m not insinuating anything or telling you what you should and shouldent do, but you may secretly enjoy the real thing too smiley

Even with my real belly I grew it’s not the same tho...I would have to put on so much weight to achieve what I can with the padding play. I like padding more than the real thing honestly hah...the two kinda blend together tho for me by this point...a world of fatness smiley
4 years
1234   loading