Gaining

Coming out

Yes I have.
For many years, in our early dating life, I was really slim/skinny, as before we met I used to take quite a lot of different party drugs (I was really into the early rave scene, and a dj).
After over a decade, I decided to get fit, and then went full on into the weights/gym thing, gaining massive amounts of muscle, going from 9 stone to almost 15 stone and lean.
After about 9 years of that, I decided to come down to a fitter 12 stone and went mountain biking / studied Kung Fu.
In the last 8 months I decided I wanted to try gaining fat, and stopped all exercise.
Through all of this my wife has reassured me that no matter what I look like, she will always love me the same, because for her, it is not about my physical body that attracts her sexually. This was actually quite a hard concept for me to get my head around, because for me, sexual attraction is almost completely about her body (I am lucky that I love her too, for her personality). I thought that she would be the same as me, but apparently not, and I have learned that many other women have the same opinion.
I consider myself lucky, that I can choose to completely change my body shape and my wife loves me throughout.
4 years