Fat experiences

Fat men in speedos

luvgettingbig:
Hey, ladies should a fat straight man wear speedos at public beaches and pools. I know many people associate man in speedos with being homosexual(no offense to my gay friends), but I really like showing off my new fattening body. Ladies do fat men in speedos turn you on?

I'm about forty pounds over weight. I have two pairs of "Speedos" that I have worn to pools, mainly in hotels where I'm staying. Most of the time I wearing them it's late in the evening and no one else or very few people are around. I do enjoy showing off though.

I just posted another photo, wearing my black, size 38 Speedo. This is after a huge meal at Olive Garden and a large ice cream sundae, nice and full, bloated. I just got back from the hotel pool.
4 years
attachment
attachment

Fat men in speedos

I think fat men absolutely should wear speedos to show off their fat all the better.
4 years
attachment

Fat men in speedos

Absolutely!
4 years

Fat men in speedos

Yes, but they leave little to the imagination. They show our state of arousal, and put it on display fot all to see...
4 years

Fat men in speedos

Hugebellyguy:
Damn I gotta try this. Where do big guys find Speedos big enough?

I would like to know this myself! All my size 38's are now way to small at the waist. I bet it gets difficult to find these (and other clothing) in our sizes. They just do'nt think that fat men want to be sexy, or that it's exceptable in our society in public.
4 years

Fat men in speedos

I often wear Speedos at pools even I have tremendous fat on my chest and belly.

I always experience that people are starring at my chubby body and big midsection. Sometimes even strangers come and punch in my fat belly, poke it or rub it. Also some men come and grab my moobs and enjoy playing with them. Sometimes even catch hold of my fat rolls around my stomach. Nasty comments about my fat are usual.

Anyways I enjoy this everything and hence again go shirtless in Speedos

Do anyone experienced the same?
4 years

Fat men in speedos

speedobulge:
Sunday morning speedos

Wow! I love it!
4 years

Fat men in speedos

fatnick261:
I think fat men absolutely should wear speedos to show off their fat all the better.

Strongly agreed
4 years

Fat men in speedos

speedobulge:
Sunday morning speedos

Mind-blowing !!
4 years

Fat men in speedos

The problem is when you are as fat as myself, you look naked if you are wearing Speedos, because people can't see past your belly, unless you lift it
4 years
attachment
attachment
12   loading