Fattening others

Am i the only feeder like this?

You're not the only one. It's just that on this site positivity and agreement or more common than disagreement. I personally hate gaining weight. I love the sight of losing pounds and enjoy how thin and nimble my body is. I also don't feel any enjoyment from over eating or normal feedee tendencies. Part of the fun of seeing someone grow fatter than me is the contrast. I get to feel thin and play with a fat girl at the same time. So no you're not alone.
4 years

Nope, you sound pretty normal. Contrast can be a huge turn on. While there are many mutual gainer couples out there, the classic/cliche fat guy/skinny woman or thin guy/fat wife are all well documented on the spectrum.

You don't have to be a person spoon feeding someone to be a fat appreciator/feeder.
4 years

I have been gaining, as well as being a subtle encourager. I always ask my wife if I can fix her something. She usually replies that if I'm having ice cream she will too.
I try to prevent any exercise on her part, this is not difficult. She over two hundred pounds and I want to keep that going. If I have to gain or at least be overweight, then so be it.
4 years

I'm ultra-fit and almost always prepare a different meal than what my wife eats. It's usually her that gets a craving and so I'll cook a meal for myself and the kids, then go out and get her some huge takeout dinner she's had her mind on all day.

I love the contrast, too; go to waterparks with my abs while she sits there with an ice cream cone.
4 years

Definitely not. I go to the gym and run regularly, and I really enjoy staying active. I also enjoy it when people meet my fat little husband and see the difference between us.
4 years

Nope. I really would find his bad habits intolerable for myself.
4 years

guest26:
I’ve been attracted to girls stuffing there face for as long as I remember but even when I would dream of that for some reason I can never ever see myself eating a lot I purposely avoid it. Its as foreign to me as wanting the be a girl to me its just something my partner would do and I am attracted to but never ever myself. Is that something any other feeders have experienced? I tend to be attracted to people who are opposite in some ways so I don’t know if it ties into that or not.
4 years

guest26:
I’ve been attracted to girls stuffing there face for as long as I remember but even when I would dream of that for some reason I can never ever see myself eating a lot I purposely avoid it. Its as foreign to me as wanting the be a girl to me its just something my partner would do and I am attracted to but never ever myself. Is that something any other feeders have experienced? I tend to be attracted to people who are opposite in some ways so I don’t know if it ties into that or not.

I've no interest in getting fat myself, only interested in being with someone fat who might not mind or would even like getting fatter themselves.
4 years

guest26:

I've no interest in getting fat myself. There's nothing in that for me. Where the excitement lies is with a woman eating, enjoying the experience of eating, getting fat, and still eating a whole lot with the result of getting even fatter. As far as I'm concerned, that's as good as it gets.
4 years

No, my feeder experience is changing her way of eating so that she consistently overeats and finds that normal. Her resulting weight gain is something she has to learn to accept up to the point of identifying with being fat and no longer holding out any realistic hope she's going to be thin.

That is my turn on. Me gaining weight at times is just collateral damage in need of repair.
4 years