Fat experiences

Experience with "group" packs at fast food

As someone who works in the fast food QSR industry, I know the majority of sales at my company for Party Packs/Tailgate/Large Combo Boxes are actually ordered for a single customer's meal and NOT a "party".

Anyone have an interesting first stuffing experience ordering a group pack – such as a Crave Case from White Castle or a party pack from Taco Bell?

I came home home with a party pack from Taco Bell yesterday and it really surprised my wife. She said "it's one of those things you see on commercials but never actually consider ordering for yourself." She would never order 12 tacos for herself and initially said "she wouldn't finish the pack"... of course there were none left.

She used to think "who would eat 12 – 20 plain tacos in succession"...but now it makes total sense: a hungry fattie like her, lol. 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮

She said to get her a Party Pack from now on. It's like she graduated. 🎓

You almost don't even realize how fast food completely caters to extremely obese people with these massive box combos that get larger each year. White Castle now does a Crave Crate that's 3x bigger than the Case.
4 years