Stuffing

Ever feel like you literally can't stop?

I do this too. I will cook a recipe that might serve 2 to 4 people. At first I would think I might have leftovers to take to work but I don’t stop. No leftovers, I end up finishing it that night.
4 years

You're not alone in feeling this way at all, Jena. Even if you "just accept it", there will be times where you get frustrated for not having more self control.
4 years

I’m an ex swimmer that has ballooned up as I still eat anything I want and it’s really starting to show. I totally understand everything you’re feeling Jenna. I peeked at you’re profile and it seems like you’ve gone through the same thing I have.
4 years

I did see this with my current girlfriend. She has grown considerably and is normally okay with it, although she doesn't love it like it do.

So sometimes after some clothes stop fitting or the doctor makes a remark or any other shocking event she says she's going on a diet.

And lo and behold, those diets have never worked out in the slightest yet. Usually those diets only lasted a day or 3 at most. So i can see the lack or loss of control there pretty well.
4 years