Clothes padding

Best clothes for support

I'm hoping for some advice based on others' experiences.

I've been getting into the trash bags and jello and other things (I'm hoping to try the base gel soon), but I keep running into the same issues with supporting it.

I like to play with a range of sizes, but when I'm putting it all together, especially with smaller more realistic going-out looks (that are believable with the rest of my proportions), everything seems to slide down. I use things like tights and underarmour, but the padding just falls and gives a weird spare-tire look with nothing above it.

My question is: as you experiment with materials, has anyone found a really good clothing garment to keep everything pressed against you without it moving or sliding? I'm thinking maybe a one piece like I used to wear in my track days? I'm hesitant to get something new if it's not going to work.

What have you guys found?
4 years

Best clothes for support

Have you thought about trying a rash vest? The t-shirt type thing surfers wear
amazon.co.uk/slp/rash-vests/nx3r4fjd8z3s5o3
I've had one for years (a lovely yellow one), and it seems to hold pillows, cushions & balloons in place nicely
4 years

Best clothes for support

Very nice. I've used tighter underarmour shirts but the material seems to weak to hold anything too heavy. This might be good to luck into. Thanks!
4 years

Best clothes for support

I try to use lighter padding, when I pad. It stays in place better and face it, you're not going to be weighed while your padded. The last time I padded in public I did have trouble with my padding slipping down, but I was sitting quite a bit and which caused it to shift. Use pillow stuffing and the fiber stuff sold for stuffed animals and throw pillows works well.
4 years