Lifestyle tips

Calling all of the feedees!

AryaSnow:
i am curious about this. im not a feedee, but a feeder, and sometime wonder about my guys. like i want them to be happy and feel good but dont want to see them not happy because of friends or family thoughts. i like to know what lots of feedees think.

Hey, we should get to talk!
4 years

Ignoring really! As long as I'm happy with my weight, I don't tend to care about others who don't like it.
4 years

Well, it’s hard. I know that gaining makes me happy. My family doesn’t, understand and if they did they wouldn’t support nor understand it. but when i whil have a feeder / Fa GirlFriend and live whit here the more i would be happy
4 years

MissGabriella94976:
Yes, I was a nightmare to my Mother especially. A very fat 5 year old at 100 lbs. As a child, I was bound to do things her way, but at 17 I told her no more. Yes, family members have been critical over the years of my weight and weight gain. The best way i have found in dealing with that is to turn a deaf ear to them. You can reason with them, you can't argue with them, so engagement is pointless. Simply, walk away or turn away when they start and change the subject or turn to your phone etc. Let it just fall on deaf ears. You have to live your life your way and what they think or don't think about what or who you are doesn't matter in the big picture.

Very well stated!!! I can't agree more! Do what YOU want/NEED to do. My Mom doesn't understand why I'm gaining....I just turn away if and when she brings it up. I'm not living my life for her. OMG it's hard....but I have to be the true ME! Eat Up!!!!
4 years