General

Outgrowing a fetish

So when I was growing up. I remember sometimes stuffing pillows under my shirt and getting aroused and every few months going through a weird phase where I got turned on stuffing myself. This was going on and off untill my mid-teens. I thought that even sometimes if I put on weight I would enjoy it eventhough I always stayed skinny. 99% of the time I wanted to be skinny but once in a blue moon I would get turned on by seeing my belly stuffed.

I noi longer feel this way and only strictly identify as a feeder. I like the way I look skinny and I experimented by putting on about ten pounds but hated the way it looked and felt. Have any feeders here ever have feedee fantasies but outgrew them?
4 years

Outgrowing a fetish

I don’t think outgrowing is a bad term for this and can see it happening
4 years

Outgrowing a fetish

I can relate! Though I don’t describe my experience as “growing out of it”, because for me it was about how my fetish expressed itself (and fuck it’s weird referring to a fetish in the third person! But too lazy to edit).

I thought I had a pregnancy kink when I was on my teens, that I realised later was actually a feedee fetish. I call it a fetishise because it’s pretty much integral to my sexuality, and has been since I discovered feedism and the *kaching!* moment happened for me.

But prior to that all I knew was that I got off on the thought of my belly growing, and the idea of intentionally gaining weight was so far fetched it never occurred to me - I was in and out of an eating disorder at the time ffs! (And oh how things do change! Lol). The pregnancy thoughts were just the most accessible, and they were weird to me but comparatively non-threatening. After my “ah-ha” moment (thanks to good old yahoo groups! Amiright, old schoolers? 😉👍🏼smiley, I still struggled to come to terms with what I had learned about myself. I tried to carry on the preggo-based fantasies at times and eventually got zero satisfaction from them, and still don’t.

Not sure how relevant it is, if at all, but I did the clothes stuffing thing as a kid too 🤷🏻‍♀️
4 years

Outgrowing a fetish

We all change in our tastes and what arouses us. When I was seriously weightlifting I had an absolute dislike of gaining fat. Then as I got more into power lifting the idea of padded muscle became a huge turn on.

As I got away from the gym due to some injuries I wavered about just getting fat. Now that I am fatter I’m so turned on by getting fat enough to go up maybe another size. I’m already in size 44 pants at 5’6”.

So yeah, I wouldn’t call it outgrowing, changing or evolving in another direction.
4 years