Stuffing

Reaching your limit

What is the fastest and most effective way to reach your stomach’s limits? It doesnt have to with fattening foods just has to be fast. Though if it is fattening thats just a bonus. I havent been reaching my limit as easily as i used to and i would like an easy way to increase my stomach capacity further and be able to feel full whenever and easily. Thanks in advance ~
4 years

Reaching your limit

pouring yourself full with a liquid is the fastest. If you want to make it worthwhile, do it with heavy whipping cream with a few Lactaid tablets
4 years

Reaching your limit

fatchance:
If you want to make it worthwhile, do it with heavy whipping cream with a few Lactaid tablets

Im still closeted and living with my parents so that much heavy cream being chugged is not an option. Plus then dont sell heavy cream in that big of amounts here. I was thinking of water but heard you can get water poisoning if you drink too much too fast. Because of those reasons i was thinking trying solid but filling foods and drinking liquids over them might be a better choice?
4 years

Reaching your limit

MotoBelly:
Drink water or something after a good meal to max yourself out, take it slow, learn how you feel, how your body feels.

I have been doing that and its been great but what im looking for is like a fast way to just reach to my max capacity without like having a full meal, which is usually guaranteed to make you reach where you are if youre trying hard enough (which isnt something you can do all the time when youre closeted). Whather that being through drinking lots of liquid or eating lots of bread or sth i dont know, thats why im asking you guys
4 years

Reaching your limit

Maybe a soda bloat could work? If you don't like soda then lemonade could do the trick?
4 years

Reaching your limit

Ill try the swallowing air thing and see if it works for me since it seems very controversial according to the research i did. Soda should work too. Ive read somewhere that dier coke and kentos can get you huge as well and im eager to try it. Thanks a lot!
4 years