Fattening others

Bingeing bartender

I feel quite certain that you intended, but perhaps merely forgot, to also post a disclaimer that this is a purely hypothetical scenario. Naturally.
4 years

Bingeing bartender

I was not prepared for this dilemma.

And yet, as if by some unholy magic, the little Amazon ad beneath this message is prompting me to purchase an S&M paddle--rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by customers!

A moral quandary!
4 years

Bingeing bartender

Cute belly....FemaleFatAdmirer!
4 years

Bingeing bartender

Next time tease him at the wendy's too! smiley
4 years

Bingeing bartender

[Marches around thread with bullhorn]

But FemaleFatAdmirer...IT WOULD BE WRONG!
4 years

Bingeing bartender

I'm working security on this thread. Anyone complaining gets the heave-ho.

Carry on.
4 years

Bingeing bartender

I'm getting the strangest sense that perhaps this whole thread is...I dunno...an allegory for...something.

Probably just my imagination.

I suddenly have a hankering for french fries, though, so that's weird....
4 years

Bingeing bartender

becomingoverweight:
I'm just going to say you shouldn't fat shame people who aren't into this as it's not good for their self esteem or mental health. I have no clue as to whether any of this is true or not but I feel I should say it anyways. Also, making someone feel so bad they binge on food to make themselves feel better isn't something one should feel good about. If you'd really feel good about doing something like that then it shows you have a disturbing lack of empathy.

Lighten..up..Francis
4 years

Bingeing bartender

FemaleFatAdmirer:
...thus erasing this fetish from the earth in one generation. And all because of me.

And not a moment too soon. I didn't know if I could take one more thread about the effects of heavy cream.

I, for one, welcome our new skinny overlords.

(Sips coffee.)
4 years

Bingeing bartender

What I say:

"So I was at a bar last night and there was a bbw there with a long white dress that showed off her curves. I looked over a few times but didn't engage because she had a man."

What the Murphy's of these websites hear:

"So I was at a bar last night and I was creeping on this clearly taken women, even going as far as staring at her uncomfortably. I didn't go over and say hi because that would admit shes a human being and we cant have that."

I for one am done explaining what I say or do because people only hear what they want to hear. This thread is CLEARLY tongue in cheek but people are reacting like its actually happening. But hey, go ahead and judge us all, we're used to it.
4 years
12   loading