Artists and animators

Mucha lucha weight gain episode.

SahX:
This is a kids show and the episode was about a 10-year old boy gaining weight for a competition.

A KID. What's wrong with you??

You know how many people got their first taste of weight gain with Violet Beuregaurd or Lilo & Stitch scenes?

Lighten up Francis
4 years

SahX:
This is a kids show and the episode was about a 10-year old boy gaining weight for a competition.

A KID. What's wrong with you??

KHayes666:
You know how many people got their first taste of weight gain with Violet Beuregaurd or Lilo & Stitch scenes?

Lighten up Francis
i will admit violet got me when i was younger
4 years

Influx:
I think most of us got out first taste (pun intended) of the fetish with kid's shows featuring kids, when we were kids ourselves.

Thing is, as adults it's super creepy when kids fattening up still gets you hot.

RVGleason:
I didn�t post it for that reason. It was a fun episode that touched on topics on this site. They�re imaginary characters which means that you can imagine them as adults if you wish.

As was touched on earlier, some of the cartoons or films we watched as kids wired our thinking to what we enjoy today, whether it was Willy Wonka or Betty Boop, the latter by the way was originally aimed at an adult audience.

If the moderator wishes to remove the post I�m okay with that, I had no intention of offending anyone.

You didnt do anything wrong, dont worry about it.
4 years