General

Sex before feeding service now available

I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to figure out a response better than "is this person a troll", but... no such luck.
4 years

TLDR:
Wants to fuck a fat chick ASAP and have her sign a contract to do so. Included in said contract are terms stating that you must have sex whenever he wants alongside more than likely other details attempted to be slipped in for if said 1/10,000,000 person should accept.
Also humble brag about his “equity that very few feeders have” inserted.
4 years

Bwahahahahaa! XD

This person does not get what feedism is, nor how it works... also they don't seem to get that sex workers generally want payment in *money*!!
4 years

For starters, you're not Bob.

Also, this is a scam.
4 years

My favorite part is this:

Unlike other simple men of this website, our encounters will be strictly professional. I am not your friend, not your fan, not a doormat. I call the shots, you obey, it is firm but fair. since it is my money, i don't have any incentive to do this at all so all our deals are on my terms otherwise the conversation will be terminated by me as there is no room for negotiation. I don't want to or have to buy you any food, YOU have to convince me that I should buy your food and it will take more than words.

Who does this moron think he is? She, whatever. Wow.
4 years

Is VFSP a government recognized profession? LOL
4 years